Universal Indicator EA for Your Indicator

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

In today's world of automated trading, the 'Universal Indicator EA for Your Indicator' is a prevalent bot that draws attention for its flexibility and compatibility with numerous indicators. Here, as an experienced trader and MQL5 programmer part of the EASY Trading Team, I will conduct a comprehensive review of the bot. This analysis will include user comments, a comparison with an EASY series bot, and an examination of its coding - all to draw an objective conclusion about its functionality.

Comparison with EASY Bot​

The EASY series bots, specifically EASY Trendopedia, are inherently profitable and reliable, superior in several ways. While both bots can work with different indicators, EASY Trendopedia is primarily designed to exploit trending markets, ensuring more consistent profits. On the other hand, the Universal Indicator EA appears to struggle when certain indicator settings are changed karthikmohandoss, User Comment 1. This situation doesn't occur with EASY bots, which are equipped with more user-friendly and straightforward settings.

Pros and Cons​

• Universal Indicator EA for Your Indicator:
    Pros:
    Flexibility to work with various indicators User Comment 2, Jraja_ramesh.
    After sale service User Comment 5, mchan4632.
    Cons:
    Difficulty in merging indicators User Comment 3, DollarPips1.
    Possible issues when the indicator settings are changed User Comment 1, karthikmohandoss.
  • EASY Trendopedia:
    Pros:
    Optimized for trending markets.
    User-friendly settings.
    Cons:
    May not be as versatile with different indicators.

Optimal Conditions for Use​

Universal Indicator EA for Your Indicator works best when tailored to specific indicators and settings. It excels in varied market conditions, depending on the indicator configured. However, if you trade primarily in trending conditions, EASY Trendopedia would likely yield better results.

Source Code of Universal Indicator EA for Your Indicator​

We don't have access to the original source code of the bot sold on MQL5. However, we can generate a code based on the description available on the MQL5 website. If you have any queries regarding this, feel free to ask on our forum. Remember, this is a code sample from easytradingforum.com, based on the description of Universal Indicator EA for Your Indicator, sold on MQL5.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download Universal Indicator EA for Your Indicator

Are you curious to experiment with this bot? Visit the link above to download it. However, keep in mind that this is a version generated by the EASY Trading Team based on the bot's available description. We do not sell the original Universal Indicator EA for Your Indicator. We only provide a trading bot code based on its description.

We encourage users to share their experiences with this bot on our forum. The detailed statistics are available on the website for your discretion. Enjoy trading!

I rented this expert, and honestly, it's driving me insane. Whenever a trade goes south, it just keeps hitting the martingale button like it’s trying to win a marathon. Seriously, how do I turn this thing off? I didn’t sign up for a game of roulette, just wanted some decent trading without the dramatic rollercoaster.