Trend Scanner mt5 GS

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

The Trend Scanner mt5 GS is a trading robot that has garnered attention for its ability to scan market trends across multiple symbols and time frames. Developed by Vasiliy Strukov, this tool integrates the Gold Stuff indicator to provide comprehensive trend analysis. With a rating of 5 and positive user feedback, it seems promising. But let's not get carried away just yet.

Description of Features​

The Trend Scanner mt5 GS boasts several features:
  • Multi-Symbol Capability: Scans and displays trends for multiple currency pairs simultaneously.
  • Multi-Time Frame Analysis: Supports trend analysis across various time frames (M1, M5, M15, H1, H4, D1).
  • Movable Panel: A user-friendly, movable panel that displays trend information in real-time.
  • Customizable Display: Allows users to select which currency pairs and time frames to display.
  • Buy/Sell Signals: Clearly indicates buy and sell signals based on the identified trends.
  • EA Compatibility: Can be integrated with Expert Advisors for automated trading.
  • Real-Time Data: Ensures the panel updates in real-time with the latest market data.
  • User Settings: Provides options for users to customize the indicator settings, including the parameters of the Gold Stuff indicator.

Analysis of Results​

Based on user feedback, the Trend Scanner mt5 GS has been well-received. Users like silvioit find it interesting and easy to use, while hotjupiter appreciates the buy/sell signals across different time frames. Damien Jowett even recommends it highly, especially when used with the Gold Stuff indicator. However, let's not forget that user reviews can sometimes be overly optimistic. The real test lies in consistent performance over time.

Pros and Cons​

Pros:
  • Comprehensive trend analysis across multiple symbols and time frames.
  • User-friendly interface with a movable panel.
  • Real-time data updates and customizable settings.
  • Positive user feedback and high rating.

Cons:
  • Over-reliance on the Gold Stuff indicator, which may not always be accurate in volatile markets.
  • Potential information overload with too many symbols and time frames.
  • Requires proper configuration and monitoring, especially when integrated with EAs.

Conclusion​

The Trend Scanner mt5 GS appears to be a robust tool for trend analysis, offering several useful features. However, traders should approach it with realistic expectations and not rely solely on it for trading decisions. It's essential to combine it with other reliable indicators and a well-rounded trading strategy.

Source Code of Trend Scanner mt5 GS​

We do not have access to the original source code of the Trend Scanner mt5 GS sold on MQL5. However, we have created a sample code based on its description, which can be found on our website. This code is an example and should be tested thoroughly before use.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download Trend Scanner mt5 GS and Join the Discussion​

For those interested in the Trend Scanner mt5 GS, you can download it from the MQL5 marketplace. If you have any questions about the code or want to share your experiences, feel free to join the discussion on our forum at easytradingforum.com. Note that the EASY Trading Team does not sell the Trend Scanner mt5 GS; we only provide a sample code based on its description.

Attachments

• Trend Scanner mt5 GS.mq5
    5.6 KB · Views: 1
Having recently acquired this tool, I must say it holds great promise. The features are quite impressive, and I look forward to utilizing it effectively in my trading strategy.

I just acquired the Gold Stuff EA along with the respective indicator. Excited to explore their potential in my trading strategy!

I recently acquired the indicator and I'm quite impressed with its performance. Would it be possible to provide me with the optimal settings and any available bonuses? I've noticed it focuses solely on six assets; can I add more? Additionally, are there options to customize the timeframes? Thank you for your assistance! Cheers! 😊