Trader Assistant vMT5

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

Alright, so you’re intrigued by this so-called Great Trade Assistant ever as per our enthusiastic friend mangansana meetei. With a perfect rating of 5, Trader Assistant vMT5 must be something, right? Let’s break it down and see if it lives up to the hype.

Installation and Configuration​

So, you want to install Trader Assistant vMT5? Not rocket science, but stick with me to ensure you don’t mess it up.

Step-by-Step Installation:

• 1. Download the EA from the official website.
    2. Open MetaTrader 5 and navigate to File -> Open Data Folder.
    3. Go to MQL5 -> Experts and paste the downloaded file.
    4. Restart MetaTrader 5.
    5. Attach Trader Assistant vMT5 to your desired chart.

Configuration Parameters:
    Oh, the joy of tweaking! Here are the key parameters you need to worry about:

• 1. Lot Size: Define your risk. Feel like a big shot? Go higher. Prefer staying sane? Keep it modest.
      2. Take Profit/Stop Loss: Balance between greed and fear. Adjust these values based on your trading strategy.
      3. Magic Number: To keep your trades separated from other EAs.
      4. Trading Hours: Decide when the robot should trade. Be smart about this.
      5. Indicators Settings: Customize the indicators for your trading strategy.

Experience Using Trader Assistant vMT5​

Let's talk facts, shall we? This robot isn't going to turn water into wine, but it does its job. Here's what I noticed:

• 1. Performance: Decent. It executes trades based on the configured settings without acting like a toddler on a sugar rush.
        2. Reliability: Pretty stable, doesn't crash or do anything quirky.
        3. Usability: Even if you have the tech skills of a caveman, you can navigate through it.

Tips for Improving Performance​

Want to squeeze a bit more out of this robot? Here are my nuggets of wisdom:

• 1. Backtesting: Before you go live, backtest it with historical data. This way, you can see how it would have performed.
          2. Regular Updates: Keep your MetaTrader 5 and the EA updated. Bugs love outdated software.
          3. Risk Management: Don’t go for broke. Use sensible lot sizes and avoid over-leveraging.
          4. Trade Monitoring: Set it, but don't forget it. Keep an eye on your trades; nothing is ever truly “set and forget”.

Source Code of Trader Assistant vMT5​

Now, for the techies out there, the actual source code of Trader Assistant vMT5 is a locked vault. We don’t have access to the original code, but we can whip up something similar based on its description from the website. A friendly reminder: Team EASY Trading Team doesn't sell Trader Assistant vMT5. We just create a sample code based on available descriptions.

Code:
          You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download Trader Assistant vMT5 - Your Ultimate Trading Partner​

Convinced or still skeptical? Either way, if you want to experience the hype, go ahead and download Trader Assistant vMT5. Have queries or need assistance with the sample code? Drop your questions on easytradingforum.com. Remember, we created an alternative based on the description, not the original selling on MQL5.

There's your insider guide, complete with a touch of skepticism and a dash of dry humor. Happy trading. Or not. It’s your call.

As a recent user of this sophisticated EA, I'm genuinely impressed by its capabilities in assisting with trading strategies. I've set it up on my desktop at the office and my laptop at home. Now, I'm left pondering whether I need to invest in two separate licenses for each device, or if a single license supports usage across them at any given time. Also, during its operation, will I still be able to log out of the MQL5 market? Your insights would be greatly appreciated!