Trade Assistant GS

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

Trade Assistant GS is a Forex trading robot that has been receiving positive reviews for its performance. This expert advisor is developed to handle trades and provides the flexibility to overcome unfavorable market conditions. However, when compared to other robots such as the EASY series which includes EASY Trendopedia, EASY Scalperology, and EASY Breakopedia, some key differences can be observed.

Comparison with EASY Robot​

Trade Assistant GS is perceived as a useful tool for manual trading as it reportedly performs dollar-cost averaging on trades when the price goes against you. On the other hand, EASY robots are designed to operate on different strategies to deliver high profitability. For instance, EASY Trendopedia is built to exploit market trends, while EASY Scalperology leverages price fluctuations in small timeframes for scalping and EASY Breakopedia capitalizes on market breakouts for profit.

These specific strategies allow EASY robots to be more efficient, profitable, and reliable than Trade Assistant GS which primarily serves as a risk management tool.

Pros and Cons​

• Trade Assistant GS:
  • Pros: Simplifies manual trading, good for risk management.
  • Cons: Less effective in generating profits, not as versatile as EASY robots.
  • EASY Robots:
  • Pros: High profitability, versatile strategies, reliable performance.
  • Cons: Requires careful configuration and monitoring.

Optimal Conditions for Use​

Trade Assistant GS works best when the market is volatile and unpredictable. It helps to manage trades that are not moving in your favor by averaging down the costs. However, EASY robots are designed to make profits under various market conditions. They are equipped to handle different market situations, making them a preferred choice for many traders.

Source Code of Trade Assistant GS​

While we do not have the actual source code of Trade Assistant GS that is sold on MQL5, we can create a code based on its description on the MQL5 site. If you have queries regarding this code, feel free to ask us. This is an example code from easytradingforum.com, based on the description of the robot Trade Assistant GS sold on MQL5. Please note that EASY Trading Team does not sell Trade Assistant GS, but we have created a code of a trading robot based on its description.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download Trade Assistant GS – Comprehensive Guide and Support

We encourage users to share their experiences with Trade Assistant GS and how it compares to our EASY Robots. Detailed stats can be found on our website. Remember, open communication helps us all to become better traders.

Attachments

• Trade Assistant GS.mq5
    2.2 KB · Views: 0
I've made a long-term investment after conducting a thorough fundamental analysis. My decision was backed by comprehensive research, inclusive of statistical data and graphs. As always, I'm open to constructive dialogue about my investment strategy and the macroeconomic factors I took into consideration. I believe this investment aligns with the projected global financial market trends.

Just got my hands on the Trade Assistant GS! Now, I'm on the lookout for the perfect settings and that elusive personal bonus. Ready to dominate the Forex world!