Total Lock MT4

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

The Total Lock MT4 trading robot has garnered attention, especially with its positive user reviews. However, as a professional trader and MQL5 programmer from the EASY Trading Team, I approach such claims with a healthy dose of skepticism. Let's dive into its features and performance, evaluate its effectiveness, and see if it really lives up to the hype.

Description of Functions​

Total Lock MT4 is marketed as a highly effective trading robot designed to protect trades, reduce drawdowns, minimize losses, and ultimately increase profits. The main features include:

• Trade protection mechanisms
  • Automated risk management
  • Drawdown reduction strategies
  • User-friendly interface for setup and operation
  • Support from the author, Dr. Vadim

These functions might sound impressive, but the actual implementation and results are what truly matter.

Performance Analysis​

When analyzing the performance of Total Lock MT4 over the past year, one must consider various factors such as market conditions, volatility, and historical drawdowns. Unfortunately, without access to the robot's actual trading data, we're left to rely on user testimonials. One enthusiastic user, elite luis, rated it a perfect 5 and praised its effectiveness. However, remember that individual experiences can vary significantly.

A thorough analysis would require detailed statistics available at Total Lock MT4 Performance. Users are encouraged to approach these statistics critically and not take them at face value.

Pros and Cons​

Every trading strategy or robot has its strengths and weaknesses. Here are a few considerations regarding Total Lock MT4:

Pros:
  • Designed to manage risk and protect capital
  • User-friendly setup process
  • Positive feedback from some users
  • Continuous support from the author

Cons:
  • Reliance on user testimonials rather than verifiable data
  • Possible lack of transparency regarding the algorithm
  • Performance may vary significantly across different market conditions

Total Lock MT4 Source Code​

It's crucial to note that we do not possess the original source code of the Total Lock MT4 robot sold on MQL5. However, our EASY Trading Team can create a code based on the descriptions provided on the MQL5 website. This means that while we can craft a robot inspired by its functionalities, it won't be the exact replica.

If users have questions about coding or our implementation, feel free to reach out. We're here to assist.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download Total Lock MT4 Now​

In conclusion, while Total Lock MT4 presents itself as a powerful trading solution, potential users should approach it with caution. Always conduct your own due diligence and consider sharing your experiences on forums to foster discussion. The trading community thrives on shared knowledge and real results, so let’s hear what you think about this robot.

The EASY Trading Team does not sell the Total Lock MT4 robot; we only provide code based on its description available on MQL5. We encourage open dialogue about this robot and look forward to your insights.

Attachments

• Total Lock MT4.mq5
    4.2 KB · Views: 0
Hello, I just want to share my appreciation for the Total Lock MT4 system. It's truly commendable! I was wondering if there could be enhancements to minimize repetitive locking losses. You mentioned that a proper selection of locking levels can help avoid flat formations. With that, I request if the next updates could incorporate a feature that allows for simultaneous closure of all associated trades following a breakeven loss. This would effectively prevent any cascading losses. Additionally, can we explore the possibility of automatically increasing the breakeven distance after such a closure to keep losses in check? I genuinely believe these tweaks would elevate the performance of Total Lock even further. Thank you for your tireless dedication to improving our trading experience!