The Comeback Kid Manager EA MT4

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

Ah, the joys of automated trading. If you believe everything you read, robots like The Comeback Kid Manager EA MT4 are the next best thing since sliced bread. But hold your horses—let’s see what this so-called “game changer” can actually do. In this guide, we'll delve into how to install and configure The Comeback Kid Manager EA MT4 for optimal performance. We'll share our experiences, tips, and even touch on the elusive source code of this trading algorithm.

Installation and Setup​

Installing The Comeback Kid Manager EA MT4 is supposed to be straightforward, but let's be real—it’s never that simple.

• Download the EA: Head over to this website and download the EA file.
  • Move to Experts Folder: Copy the downloaded EA file into your MT4's 'Experts' directory. You know the drill: Go to 'File' → 'Open Data Folder' → 'MQL4' → 'Experts'.
  • Restart MT4: Close and reopen your MT4 terminal. No, a simple refresh isn't enough.
  • Attach to Chart: Drag and drop the EA from the Navigator window onto your chosen chart.
  • Configure Settings: Set your parameters in the EA settings. This step is crucial for maximum efficiency—whatever that means to you.

Experience Using The Comeback Kid Manager EA MT4​

You might have read Sameer Haque's glowing review, claiming that The Comeback Kid saved his account from certain doom. Look, experiences vary. I've seen it perform well under certain market conditions, but don't kid yourself into thinking it's foolproof. The algorithm does a decent job of managing trades and avoiding stops, but it won't turn water into wine.

Tips for Improvement​

While we’re all for a good comeback story, a few tweaks can go a long way in turning an okay robot into a more reliable trading companion. Here are some pointers:

• Backtest Thoroughly: Before you let it loose on a live account, backtest extensively. Trust me, you'll thank yourself later.
  • Adjust Parameters: Customize the risk management settings. The default settings are never “one size fits all.”
  • Stay Updated: Keep an eye on updates and improvements. No, it isn't perfect yet, and yes, it can get better.
  • Diversify Strategies: Don’t put all your eggs in one basket. Use additional strategies and robots to diversify your trading portfolio.

Original Code of The Comeback Kid Manager EA MT4​

Let’s cut to the chase: we don’t have access to the genuine source code of The Comeback Kid Manager EA MT4. The original algorithm sold on MQL5 remains a mystery, wrapped in an enigma. However, we’ve crafted a code based on the detailed description available on MQL5. If you have questions about our interpretation of the code, feel free to ask.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download The Comeback Kid Manager EA MT4 for Unlimited Possibilities​

Ready to give it a shot? You can download The Comeback Kid Manager EA MT4 and see if it lives up to the hype. Remember, we're not selling this robot; we just created a version based on public descriptions. If you have any questions, the EASY Trading Team is here to help.

In the quest for optimizing automated trading, sharing set files for fully automated strategies like grid and martingale would greatly enhance our collective learning experience and foster innovation within our community.

I've recently acquired The Comeback Kid and am struggling to link it with my MT4 on Windows. A detailed video tutorial or some clear installation steps would be immensely helpful, as I'm eager to see this robot in action without any installation headaches!