T Manager for Price action Traders MT4

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

So, you've stumbled upon T Manager for Price Action Traders MT4 and you're wondering if it's worth your hard-earned money. Well, let's dive into the nitty-gritty, shall we? We've got user reviews, a solid rating of 5 stars, and some overly enthusiastic comments. But remember, no trading robot is perfect, and skepticism is always healthy.

Features​

T Manager for Price Action Traders MT4 boasts an array of features tailored for the discerning trader. Here's what it offers:
  • Trade Management: Manages open trades with precision.
  • Risk Management: Implements stop losses and take profits.
  • Partial Close: Allows for partial closing of positions.
  • Trailing Stop: Dynamically adjusts stop losses.
  • Break-Even: Moves stop loss to break-even point automatically (although one user wishes for more automation here).

Performance Analysis​

Analyzing the performance of T Manager for Price Action Traders MT4 for the past year yields some mixed results. The robot has shown consistency in trade management and has helped users maintain discipline in their trading strategies. However, the actual returns can vary based on market conditions and individual trading setups. For detailed statistics, you can visit this link.

Pros and Cons​

Like everything in life, this robot has its ups and downs. Here's a quick rundown:
  • Pros
    • Excellent trade and risk management capabilities
    • User-friendly interface
    • Responsive customer support
  • Cons
    • Lack of full automation for break-even settings
    • Performance highly dependent on market conditions
    • Not a one-size-fits-all solution

Source Code for T Manager for Price Action Traders MT4​

Unfortunately, the original source code for T Manager for Price Action Traders MT4 is not available for public scrutiny. However, based on its description on the MQL5 marketplace, an experienced programmer could create a similar algorithm. Remember, this is just an example of what can be done, and no guarantees of identical functionality are implied.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download T Manager for Price Action Traders MT4 | Easy Trading Forum Edition​

If you're itching to try an example of a trading robot based on the description of T Manager for Price Action Traders MT4, look no further. Visit our website at easytradingforum.com for the sample code. Got questions or need customization? Feel free to ask in our forum. Please note, our team does not sell the original T Manager for Price Action Traders MT4 robot; we've merely created a code inspired by its description.

That's it, folks. Go ahead and dive into the forum discussions, share your experiences, and let’s see if this robot is truly worth its salt.

Once I execute a Buy Stop order at 90 with a Stop Loss at 88.8, and set my take profits at 90.2 for TP1, 90.5 for TP2, and 91 for TP3, I want to confirm the mechanics of this trade management tool. After reaching TP1, does the system automatically adjust the Stop Loss to my entry price at 90? And when TP2 is achieved, does the Stop Loss shift to TP1? Finally, I need clarity on whether hitting TP3 results in the complete closure of the trade. Am I comprehending the functionality of this tool correctly?