Spread recorder Multi currency PRO

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

Traders, welcome to another review from the EASY Trading Team. Today, we're taking a look at the Spread Recorder Multi Currency PRO trading robot. It's a name that's sure to impress your friends at cocktail parties. Or not. Let's find out.

Description of Functions​

According to the website, Spread Recorder Multi Currency PRO is built to monitor and record spreads across multiple currency pairs in real-time. Because we all know how fun it is to sit around watching spreads for hours on end. This real-time data is then compiled into a comprehensive report that can be used to optimize spread-sensitive trading strategies.

Features include:

• Multiple currency pair monitoring
    Real-time data recording
    Detailed spread report generation

Analysis of Results​

Now, let's get to the juicy part - how this robot has performed over the last year. And by juicy, I mean the desert-dry facts and figures listed on the webpage. Surprisingly, no actual trading results or reviews are available. But don't let that dampen your enthusiasm. The lack of reviews and ratings only means we have a fresh terrain to explore without any preconceptions.

Pros and Cons​

Pros:

• Collects spread data for multiple currencies in real-time
    Generates detailed spread reports
Cons:

• Lack of actual trading results
    No user reviews or ratings available

Source Code of Spread Recorder Multi Currency PRO​

Given the fact that we do not have the original code of the robot from MQL5, we can still create a code based on the description provided. You can always check this out on easytradingforum.com. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. But remember - this is not a ready-to-use robot, it's a DIY coding project for those who want to get their hands dirty.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download Spread Recorder Multi Currency PRO - Your Gateway to Comprehensive Spread Data​

So, if you're ready to dive into the exciting world of spread monitoring, you can download Spread Recorder Multi Currency PRO from the MQL5 site. However, remember that we, the EASY Trading Team, just provide an example of the code based on the robot's description. We neither sell the Spread Recorder Multi Currency PRO nor endorse it. We simply offer an objective review and analysis. We encourage users to share their experiences and results on our forum. Happy trading!

I appreciate every purchase of my trading tool! If there's anything I can assist with, don't hesitate to reach out. I'm here to provide the support you need!