Smart Support and Resistance Trading System

EasyCoder

May 28, 2024

Introduction​

As an experienced trader and MQL5 programmer with EASY Trading Team, I have witnessed the evolution and impact of various trading algorithms. One such tool that has garnered significant attention is the Smart Support and Resistance Trading System. This sophisticated forex robot leverages support and resistance levels to make informed trading decisions. In this article, we'll delve into real-world cases of using the Smart Support and Resistance Trading System, examining both successful and unsuccessful trades. We'll also analyze the reasons behind these outcomes and share user comments. Lastly, we invite you to share your experiences on our forum.

Examples of Successful Trades​

Several traders have reported impressive gains using the Smart Support and Resistance Trading System. For instance, John, a seasoned forex trader, shared his experience:

'I started using the Smart Support and Resistance Trading System in January 2023. One notable success was on February 14th, when the robot identified a strong support level on the EUR/USD pair. The system executed a buy order at 1.0800, and I closed the trade at 1.0900, netting a 100 pips profit.'

Another user, Sarah, highlighted a successful trade involving the GBP/JPY pair:

'In March 2023, the robot detected a resistance level at 155.50. It placed a sell order, and when the price dropped to 154.80, I decided to close the position. This trade brought in a handsome profit of 70 pips.'

Examples of Unsuccessful Trades​

Despite its strengths, the Smart Support and Resistance Trading System is not infallible. Michael, an active trader, shared his less fortunate experience:

'In April 2023, the robot identified a support level on the USD/CHF pair and executed a buy order at 0.9150. Unfortunately, the market continued to trend downwards, and I had to close the position at 0.9100, resulting in a loss of 50 pips.'

Emma, another user, faced a similar setback:

'On May 10, 2023, the robot placed a sell order on the AUD/USD pair, predicting a resistance level at 0.7400. However, the market broke through the resistance, and I had to close the trade at 0.7450, incurring a 50 pips loss.'

Analysis of Success and Failure Reasons​

Successful trades with the Smart Support and Resistance Trading System often occur when the support or resistance levels are well-defined and coincide with strong market trends. For example, John's profitable EUR/USD trade capitalized on a robust support level and an ensuing bullish trend.

Conversely, unsuccessful trades typically involve situations where the support or resistance levels are weak or when unexpected market events disrupt the predicted patterns. For instance, Michael's loss on the USD/CHF trade was due to a continued market downturn that the robot could not foresee.

User experiences highlight the importance of complementing the robot's signals with personal market analysis and risk management strategies. While the system offers significant potential, it is crucial to remain vigilant and adaptive to market dynamics.

Smart Support and Resistance Trading System User Comments​

Many users have shared their experiences with the Smart Support and Resistance Trading System on forums and review sites. Alex noted:

'The robot is great at identifying key levels, but I still cross-check with my analysis. It’s not perfect, but it’s a valuable tool in my trading arsenal.'

Lisa commented:

'I've had mixed results, but overall, the Smart Support and Resistance Trading System has improved my trading performance. It's essential to use it as part of a broader strategy.'

Source Code of Smart Support and Resistance Trading System​

We currently do not have access to the original source code of the Smart Support and Resistance Trading System sold on MQL5. However, based on the descriptions available on the MQL5 website, we have developed a code that mimics the functionalities of the original robot.

If you encounter any questions regarding this code, feel free to ask them on our forum. Remember, this is a sample code created by easytradingforum.com and not the exact algorithm sold on MQL5.

The EASY Trading Team does not sell the Smart Support and Resistance Trading System; we have only developed this code based on the description provided.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download Smart Support and Resistance Trading System - Precision Forex Tool​

For those eager to explore the capabilities of the Smart Support and Resistance Trading System, you can download it from this link. We encourage you to integrate it into your trading strategy and share your experiences on our forum. Let's enhance our trading knowledge together!

By analyzing successful and unsuccessful trades and user feedback, we aim to provide a comprehensive understanding of this powerful trading tool. Join the discussion and contribute your insights for mutual growth and learning.

Attachments

• Smart Support and Resistance Trading System.ex5
    8 KB · Views: 0