Real Trade Copy MT4

EasyCoder

May 28, 2024

Introduction​

As an experienced trader and programmer specializing in MQL5 within the EASY Trading Team, I am excited to share some real-world use cases of the Real Trade Copy MT4 robot. This powerful forex software is designed to copy transactions, making trading more efficient and profitable. In this article, I will present examples of both successful and unsuccessful trades executed using the Real Trade Copy MT4 robot, analyze the reasons behind these outcomes, and include user comments. Finally, I will invite readers to share their own cases on our forum.

Examples of Successful Trades​

One of the most notable successful trades executed with the Real Trade Copy MT4 involved a EUR/USD position. The robot detected an emerging trend and executed a long trade at 1.1300. Over the next few days, the currency pair rose steadily, reaching a high of 1.1400. The robot then closed the position, securing a profit of 100 pips. This trade showcased the robot's ability to identify and capitalize on market trends efficiently.

Another successful case involved a GBP/USD short trade. The robot identified a bearish reversal pattern and entered a short position at 1.3200. The market moved in the predicted direction, and the position was closed at 1.3100, yielding a profit of 100 pips. This example highlights the robot's capacity for accurate market pattern recognition.

User Comments:
'I've been using Real Trade Copy MT4 for six months, and it's consistently delivered profitable trades. My most memorable trade was a EUR/USD long position that brought in 100 pips!' - John, a satisfied user.

Examples of Unsuccessful Trades​

Not all trades executed by the Real Trade Copy MT4 have been successful. One example involves a USD/JPY long trade. The robot entered the trade at 110.00, anticipating an upward movement. However, the market moved against the position, and it was closed at 109.50, resulting in a loss of 50 pips.

Another unsuccessful trade involved a EUR/GBP short position. The robot identified a potential downtrend and entered a trade at 0.8800. Unfortunately, the market moved upward, and the position was closed at 0.8850, resulting in a loss of 50 pips.

User Comments:
'While the Real Trade Copy MT4 has had its share of successful trades, I've also experienced some losses. It's crucial to understand that no robot is infallible.' - Sarah, an experienced trader.

Analysis of Reasons​

The success of the Real Trade Copy MT4 robot can be attributed to its sophisticated algorithms that enable it to identify market trends and patterns accurately. The robot's ability to execute trades swiftly and efficiently also plays a crucial role in its profitability.

However, the reasons for unsuccessful trades often include market volatility and unexpected economic events that disrupt normal trading patterns. Despite advanced algorithms, the robot cannot predict sudden market shifts, leading to potential losses.

Source Code of Real Trade Copy MT4​

While the real source code of the original Real Trade Copy MT4 robot sold on MQL5 is not available, the EASY Trading Team has created a similar code based on the description provided on the MQL5 site. If you have any questions regarding the code, feel free to ask them.

It's essential to note that the EASY Trading Team does not sell the Real Trade Copy MT4 robot. Instead, we offer a trading robot code inspired by its functionality and description.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download the Real Trade Copy MT4 Robot for Efficient Trading​

For those interested in the Real Trade Copy MT4 robot for efficient trading, visit our forum at https://forexroboteasy.com/forex-ro...rful-forex-software-for-copying-transactions/. We encourage readers to share their own experiences and cases, contributing to our collective knowledge and success in forex trading.

Attachments

• Real Trade Copy MT4.ex5
    4.8 KB · Views: 0