MTF ZigZag MT4

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

Allow me to introduce you to the MTF ZigZag MT4 trading robot. This little wonder claims to revolutionize your trading routine, but let's not get carried away until we've peeled back all of its layers. Unfortunately, I can't find any reviews or ratings for this robot, which either means it's remarkably clandestine or just another well-packed disaster. And we all know how I love surprises. So, let's dive right in, shall we?

Features of the MTF ZigZag MT4​

The MTF ZigZag MT4 trading robot is said to operate using the popular ZigZag indicator, which attempts to determine trend changes by drawing zigzag patterns. It employs multi-time frame analysis, opening the door to a world of possibilities...or chaos. You can never be too sure.

The robot supposedly offers customizable input parameters, allowing traders to tailor the conditions under which trade orders are placed and closed. In theory, this flexibility could be beneficial, but in practice, it often leads to a myriad of settings and no idea which works best.

Analysis of Results​

Unfortunately, as of this moment, we have zilch to go on. No user reviews, no ratings, nada. Even the provided trading statistics on their website are rather vague. Could be a case of extreme humility, or maybe there's nothing worth bragging about. Either way, I strongly encourage anyone brave enough to have tested this product to share their findings.

The Good, the Bad, and the ZigZag​

On the positive side, the MTF ZigZag MT4 robot's multi-time frame strategy has the potential to identify more trading opportunities compared to sticking to a single time frame. Additionally, the ability to tweak the robot's settings to suit one's personal trading style sounds rather appealing...in theory.

However, the lack of transparency and absence of user feedback leave little room for credibility. Moreover, the robot’s dependency on the ZigZag indicator can be problematic, given the indicator’s notorious reputation for repainting.

MTF ZigZag MT4 Source Code​

Ah, the source code, the holy grail of any trading robot. Unfortunately, we do not have the original source code for the MTF ZigZag MT4 robot that is being sold on MQL5. We can create a code based on the description from MQL5, but remember, it's just a representation, not the actual product.

If you have any questions about it, feel free to ask them. Just remember, this is a code example from easytradingforum.com, based on the description of a robot sold on MQL5.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download MTF ZigZag MT4 trading robot

Finally, if you're still intrigued and want to give it a shot, you can download MTF ZigZag MT4 from the provided link. Please do share your experiences and results—whether good or catastrophically bad—on our forum. We're all ears. Well, mostly. I, for one, am eagerly looking forward to hearing some fascinating tales of trading adventures. Or misadventures, as the case may be.

Remember, EASY Trading Team neither sells the MTF ZigZag MT4 robot nor endorses it. We are simply offering a code based on the robot's description. For everything else, you're on your own. Good luck!