MQLuxe C1

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

So, we have another forex trading robot to scrutinize—MQLuxe C1. With user comments like good bot and works profitable on my Demo Acc, you'd think it's some kind of trading messiah. Well, let's see if it can live up to the hype. As per the user ratings, it's standing strong with a rating of 5. But ratings alone won't cut it; we'll dive into its functionalities, recent yearly results, strengths, and weaknesses. And for the true trading nerds out there, we’ll discuss the source code situation.

Function Description​

MQLuxe C1 supposedly brings a variety of features to the table:

• Automatic trading with predefined strategies
  • Risk management including stop-loss and take-profit settings
  • Adaptive trading mechanisms based on market conditions
  • Support for multiple currency pairs

It sounds almost too good to be true, right?

Results Analysis​

Let's cut to the chase—how has MQLuxe C1 performed over the last year? According to the detailed statistics available on this site, the robot shows promising results:

• Consistent profitability on demo accounts (yes, demo, not real money)
  • Stable drawdown percentages, which is crucial for long-term sustainability
  • High win-rate in trending markets

But let's not get carried away. Demo accounts are not real accounts. If I had a dollar for every profitable demo account story, I'd be a millionaire without ever trading live.

Pros and Cons​

Like any tool, MQLuxe C1 has its strengths and weaknesses.

Pros:
  • Effective risk management settings
  • Good user ratings (if you trust those)
  • Versatile—works with multiple currency pairs

Cons:
  • Works profitably only on demo accounts (seriously?)
  • No real proof of profitability on live accounts
  • Lack of transparency regarding algorithm details

Conclusion​

Is MQLuxe C1 worth your time? Possibly, if you’re into demo accounts and want to test the waters. For serious traders, the lack of real account proofs and transparency might be deal-breakers. Sure, it has its perks, but so do a lot of other robots that eventually disappoint.

Source Code of MQLuxe C1​

Here’s the kicker—we don't have access to the original source code of MQLuxe C1. But, based on the description available on MQL5's site, you can create a similar EA. If you are curious, head to forexroboteasy.com for more details.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download MQLuxe C1 Trading Robot​

Want to get your hands on MQLuxe C1? If you have questions about the code, feel free to ask. Remember, this is a sample code from easytradingforum.com based on the robot's description from MQL5. Note that the EASY Trading Team does not sell MQLuxe C1; we just provide a code based on its description.

So, what’s the verdict? Discuss it on our forum and let’s see your results—good or bad.

I've found the B1 and C1 EAs to be missing essential trading day and hour filters. Implementing these features would elevate their performance and make them more adaptive to market conditions.