Market Heartbeat

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

The world of Forex never ceases to amaze. Today we'll take a good, hard look at a trading robot that has been making some noise in the community - the Market Heartbeat. A heroic name indeed, but let's see if it lives up to it.

Description of Functions​

Market Heartbeat is claimed to be an excellent trend-following robot, according to the feedback from our proud, yet perhaps too enthusiastic, traders. It's used in conjunction with other systems for perfect entries and is praised for its swift user support. In theory, it sounds tempting. But let's roll up our sleeves and delve deeper into the heart of this trading sensation.

Analysis of Results​

Judging by the reviews, this heart seems to be beating strongly, at least for now, with a solid track record of positive ratings. However, the effectiveness of a trading bot is not determined by today's performance alone. If we take a look at the last year's performance shown on the website, the results seem impressive. But remember, dear traders, often the devil lies in the detail.

Advantages and Disadvantages​

From the positive standpoint, it has strong trend-following capabilities, swift user support, and compatibility with other systems. It has allegedly created a satisfying profit/loss ratio for some of its users. However, I can't help but frown at the lack of transparency when it comes to its features, trading strategies, and risk management protocols. It all appears rosy until markets show their thorny side, doesn't it?

Source Code of Market Heartbeat​

Now, we must underline that we don't have the real source code of the original Market Heartbeat. What we do have is a mock-up based on the description on MQL5. If you're curious, intrigued, or just a coding junkie, don't hesitate to get your hands dirty and dive into this code. If you're stuck, our forum on easytradingforum.com is just the place to unearth those hidden questions.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download Market Heartbeat and Join the Discussion​

To truly assess this trading robot, share your experience, ask questions, and download the code from easytradingforum.com. Keep in mind that the EASY Trading Team did not create this robot, but simply crafted a code based on its description. And remember: Keep a weather eye open, traders. In the world of Forex, things are not always as they seem.

Attachments

• Market Heartbeat.mq5
    1.2 KB · Views: 0
This indicator is a resource-hungry beast, constantly flooding the expert tab and causing my MT4 to stutter like a bad DJ at a rave. A code tweak to ease this overwhelming load would be a game changer.

Incredible! After years of searching, I've finally found a tool that aligns perfectly with my trading strategy. The backtesting is absolutely impressive, and it integrates seamlessly into my setup. Truly grateful for this discovery!