Magic Moving AI

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

The world of Forex trading is undoubtedly filled with an endless supply of trading robots, and today, we'll be looking at the Magic Moving AI trading bot. Now, as a seasoned MQL5 programmer and a professional trader, I’m more skeptical than impressed with any trading robot I come across. But let's not write off the Magic Moving AI just yet. So before we dive in, I must remind you that we don’t have any user reviews or ratings for this bot. Hence, I would appreciate it if you could share your experience with this bot in your reviews.

Description of Functions​

Magic Moving AI is a trading robot that uses the Moving Average indicator as its core strategy. This bot was built to perform trades on the MetaTrader 5 platform. It can trade on any instrument or timeframe. Its algorithm is designed to adjust the lot size based on account equity and also has a built-in money management system.

Analysis of Results​

Here's where things get interesting. The trading results of Magic Moving AI for the past year are available at https://forexroboteasy.com/trading-robot/magic-moving-ai/. A close look at these results will give you a reason to pause and ponder. The bot’s performance seems impressive, but as a seasoned trader, I know better than to jump to conclusions without a thorough analysis.

Pros and Cons​

Pros:

• - The bot operates on MT5, making it accessible to a wide range of traders.
    - Automated trading provides convenience and saves time.
    - It has a built-in money management system.

Cons:

• - Absence of user reviews and ratings.
    - Dependence on a single trading strategy could be risky.
    - The bot's actual performance could differ significantly from the past results.

Source Code of Magic Moving AI​

It's important to note that the Magic Moving AI's original source code isn't known to us. However, based on its description at MQL5, we could create a semblance of its code. Do remember, this isn't the actual code but a derivative from the description available on the MQL5 site. It would be great to have your queries if any, about this code.

Also, note that EASY Trading Team doesn't sell this bot. We have merely created a code based on the bot's description.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download Magic Moving AI: A Case of Adaptive Forex Trading Strategy​

Before you make a decision about Magic Moving AI, I’d suggest you take the bot for a spin. However, don’t forget to share your experiences with us. Honest user reviews would be greatly appreciated by our community. To download the bot, follow this LINK (SEO optimized key).

This trading bot's code is an example from easytradingforum.com, based on the bot's description available on MQL5. The EASY Trading Team is not the seller of Magic Moving AI, but the developer of a trading bot code based on its description.