Machine Pro

EasyCoder

May 28, 2024

Introduction​

Machine Pro is one of the most powerful and reliable trading robots available on the market. Developed to support both novice and experienced traders, this automated trading software offers a unique combination of efficiency and high performance. The official statistics and detailed review of the robot can be found on their website: Machine Pro EA Review - High Performance Forex Trading Software.

In this guide, I will walk you through the process of installing and configuring Machine Pro for maximum effectiveness. Additionally, I will share my personal experience using the robot and provide valuable tips to enhance its functionality.

Installation and Setup​

To get started with Machine Pro, follow these steps:

1. **Purchase and Download**: Purchase Machine Pro from the MQL5 marketplace. Download the EA file onto your computer.

2. **Install MetaTrader 5**: Ensure that you have MetaTrader 5 (MT5) installed. If not, download and install it from the official MetaTrader website.

3. **Copy EA to MT5**:
- Open MT5.
- Navigate to `File` > `Open Data Folder`.
- Go to `MQL5` > `Experts`.
- Copy the Machine Pro EA file into the `Experts` folder.

4. **Attach EA to Chart**:
- Restart MT5.
- In the `Navigator` panel, locate Machine Pro under `Expert Advisors`.
- Drag and drop the EA onto the chart of the currency pair you want to trade.

5. **Configure EA Settings**:
- On the settings window, adapt the parameters according to your trading strategy. Key parameters include lot size, risk management settings, and trading hours.
- Ensure that the `Allow Algo Trading` option is enabled.

6. **Enable Auto-Trading**: Click the `AutoTrading` button on the MT5 toolbar to activate the EA.

Experience Using Machine Pro​

My experience with Machine Pro has been overwhelmingly positive. The EA's high performance is reflected in its ability to consistently generate profits while managing risks effectively. Key highlights of my experience include:

- **Stability**: The EA operates smoothly without causing any platform lags or crashes.
- **Accuracy**: Trade entries and exits are precise, maximizing profit potential.
- **User-Friendliness**: The interface is intuitive, making it easy to customize settings and monitor trades.

Tips for Improving Your Machine Pro Experience​

Here are some tips to get the most out of Machine Pro:

1. **Regular Updates**: Keep the EA updated to benefit from the latest features and improvements.

2. **Optimize Settings**: Periodically review and optimize your EA settings based on market conditions.

3. **Backtesting**: Use the MT5 strategy tester to backtest the EA with historical data. This helps in fine-tuning settings for better performance.

4. **Diversify Trading Pairs**: Run the EA on multiple currency pairs to spread risk and increase profit opportunities.

Source Code of Machine Pro​

The original source code of Machine Pro, which is sold on MQL5, is not publicly available. However, building an EA with similar functionalities based on the description available can be an enlightening exercise. If you are interested in a customized version, easytradingforum.com offers an example code based on the available specifications.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download Machine Pro EA - High Performance Forex Trading Software​

For those interested in downloading Machine Pro, please refer to the official Machine Pro EA Review - High Performance Forex Trading Software. If you have any questions about the code, feel free to ask. Note that the EASY Trading Team does not sell the Machine Pro robot; we simply created a trading robot based on its description for educational purposes.

Attachments

• Machine Pro.ex5
    4.8 KB · Views: 0