MACD Divergence Plus

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction to MACD Divergence Plus Trading Robot​

As a professional MQL5 trader and programmer from the EASY Trading Team, I often encounter trading robots that claim to revolutionize your trading experience. Today, I'm introducing you to the MACD Divergence Plus. In the absence of user reviews or rating for this robot, I'll guide you on how to navigate the uncharted waters of the MACD Divergence Plus.

Installation and Setup​

Installing and setting up the MACD Divergence Plus is a task I'd label as USER FRIENDLY. You have to first download the robot files from the official website. Once done, copy these files into the MQL5 folder of your trading terminal. Restart the terminal and you will find the robot in the Navigator section. Drag and drop it onto your desired chart.

Experience Using the MACD Divergence Plus​

With all its fanciness, have we hit the jackpot with MACD Divergence Plus? Let's be real, there's no silver bullet in forex trading. The performance of the robot can be viewed on the official site. My two cents? Test it on a demo account first.

Improvement Tips for MACD Divergence Plus​

There's always room for a tune-up, even with a robot. With MACD Divergence Plus, consider the market conditions. As the name suggests, it works best in trending markets. On choppy days, the robot's performance might not match your expectations.

Source Code of MACD Divergence Plus​

Remember, we don’t sell MACD Divergence Plus. But based on the algorithm's description on MQL5, we can generate a code of our own. If you have code-specific inquiries, don’t hesitate to ask us.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download MACD Divergence Plus Trading Robot​

Intrigued by our review of the MACD Divergence Plus? Download and try it out for yourself. Should you encounter any hitches, our EASY Trading Team is here to help you out. But remember, our code is based on the description of the MACD Divergence Plus sold on MQL5. We don't sell the original robot.

As the saying goes, There are three sides to every story: Your side, my side, and the truth. We invite you to share your review of MACD Divergence Plus. After all, there are No reviews and No rating formed yet. Happy Trading!