LT Hide And Show Shortcut

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

So you've stumbled upon the LT Hide And Show Shortcut trading robot and want to maximize its effectiveness? Good for you. But let's not get too excited; it's just another tool among many. However, with the right setup and usage, it can indeed become a valuable part of your trading arsenal.

Installation and Configuration​

Installing the LT Hide And Show Shortcut is straightforward. Here’s a simple guide to get it up and running:

• Download the LT Hide And Show Shortcut from the official website forexroboteasy.com.
  • Open your MetaTrader 5 terminal and click on File > Open Data Folder.
  • Navigate to MQL5 > Experts and paste the downloaded file.
  • Restart your MetaTrader 5 terminal.
  • In the Navigator window, find the LT Hide And Show Shortcut and drag it onto your desired chart.
  • A settings window will pop up. Configure it according to your trading preferences.

User Experience​

I've tinkered around with this tool quite a bit. Moeen Ghiyas found it Nice, Mary Gomes thinks it's Amazing, and Alex.Breeze praises its simplicity. Kabutokoma has some valid points about the potential for unintentional deletion - always a joy, right?

However, my experience tells me the true strength of LT Hide And Show Shortcut lies in its ability to declutter your charts, allowing you to focus on what really matters - making money, or at least trying not to lose it.

Tips for Improvement​

Let's cut to the chase - there are always ways to improve. Here are some suggestions:

• Enable/Disable Functions: Kabutokoma raised a good point about disabling the delete function. Make sure to explore and tweak these settings to fit your preferences.
  • Regular Updates: Stay on top of updates from the developer. These can include critical fixes and new features.
  • Combine with Other Tools: Use this robot in conjunction with other indicators and strategies for a more robust approach.
  • Test, Test, Test: Always backtest before going live. Yes, it's tedious, but it's better than burning your cash.

Source Code for LT Hide And Show Shortcut​

We don't have the original source code for the LT Hide And Show Shortcut that's sold on MQL5. However, we can create a custom code based on its description from the MQL5 website. If you have any questions about the code, feel free to ask.

Remember, the EASY Trading Team doesn't sell LT Hide And Show Shortcut; we simply created a trading robot code based on its description.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download the LT Hide And Show Shortcut Trading Robot​

Ready to declutter your charts with the LT Hide And Show Shortcut? Visit forexroboteasy.com to download the trading robot. Any questions? Feel free to reach out to our team at EASY Trading Team.

I've noticed that when I configure my graphics with lines and rectangles across different timeframes, they all seem to unite in chaos once I hit the hide button. It’s baffling! Why do all the settings revert, merging everything across timeframes? Am I missing something fundamental here?