Lock Recovery MT4

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

Using trading robots can be a perplexing endeavor, especially when it comes to those promising Lock and Recovery strategies. The Lock Recovery MT4 robot has garnered attention for its claims of minimizing losses, but real user experiences tell a different story. In this article, we'll navigate through the installation, setup, and my personal experience with the Lock Recovery MT4, while sprinkling in some reliable tips for enhancing its performance.

Installation and Setup​

To get started with the Lock Recovery MT4 robot, follow these steps closely. Yes, I know, it sounds like a chore, but you’ll manage.

1. **Download the EA**: Purchase and download the Lock Recovery MT4 from the designated website (Download Lock Recovery MT4).

2. **Install the EA**: Place the downloaded EA file into the Experts folder of your MetaTrader 4 installation. This folder is usually found at `C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 4\MQL4\Experts`.

3. **Restart MT4**: After moving the file, restart your MetaTrader 4 platform to ensure the EA is recognized.

4. **Attach the EA to a Chart**: Locate the Lock Recovery EA in the Navigator panel, then drag and drop it onto your desired chart.

5. **Configure Settings**: You’ll need to delve into the EA settings. Given the user feedback lamenting the complexity, take your time to adjust parameters according to your risk appetite and trading style.

Remember: Avoid default settings unless you enjoy disappointment.

Experience Using the Robot​

I've had my share of experiences with the Lock Recovery MT4, and it hasn't been all rainbows and butterflies. While some users, like Stefanus Wardoyo, rave about its performance, I have to lean towards the skeptical side.

- **Loss Recovery**: Claims of loss recovery are ambitious. Users have reported that it often leads to more losses, rather than averting them, raising questions about its effectiveness.

- **Complex Setup**: The settings can indeed confuse even seasoned traders. If you're new, prepare for a learning curve that will test your patience.

In short, the experience can be akin to a rollercoaster — thrilling at times, but frighteningly unpredictable.

Tips for Improvement​

To help you navigate the tricky waters of the Lock Recovery MT4, here are a few tips:

• Start with a demo account before venturing into live trading.
  • Test different settings rigorously until you find a combination that aligns with your trading philosophy.
  • Keep an eye on market conditions – the robot’s performance can heavily depend on volatility and other external factors.
  • Engage with the community. Other traders’ insights can provide valuable perspectives.

Note: Algorithms are not set-and-forget solutions. Regular monitoring is crucial.

Lock Recovery MT4 Source Code​

It’s vital to clarify that we do not possess the original source code of the Lock Recovery MT4 robot sold on MQL5. However, we can create code based on the details available from the MQL5 website. If you’re looking for customized solutions or modifications, you might want to dive into some coding yourself or seek out community support.

The EASY Trading Team does not sell the Lock Recovery MT4 robot. We merely provide code based on the description from the original listing. If you have questions about the code, feel free to ask; we’re here to help. Just don’t expect miracles.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download Lock Recovery MT4: What You Need to Know​

For those eager to enter the world of automated trading, Download Lock Recovery MT4 may seem appealing. Just remember, the road may be bumpy, and it's best to approach with a critical eye. Good luck, and may your trades be ever in your favor—though I wouldn’t hold my breath.

Attachments

• Lock Recovery MT4.mq5
    4.7 KB · Views: 0
I've recently implemented the Lock & Recovery strategy on my chart, focusing on a 1 lot position on EURUSD. However, when attempting to divide the lock size into ten parts, I noticed an anomaly. Instead of generating ten 0.1 lot entries, it resulted in multiple 0.01 lots in my account. I'm curious if this could be due to a bug in the system or perhaps I overlooked a specific setting. Any insights would be greatly appreciated!