LL Gold Scalper EA MT5

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

As a professional trader and MQL5 programmer from EASY Trading Team, I see a lot of hype around various trading robots. Today, I'll be evaluating the efficiency of LL Gold Scalper EA MT5 based on available information and user comments. Spoiler alert: I'm not easily impressed. Let's dissect this robot's features, analyze its results, and determine whether it's worth your time and money.

Description of Features​

LL Gold Scalper EA MT5 aims to be your golden ticket to profitable trading. Here's a rundown of its primary functions:

• Scalping Strategy: Designed to take advantage of small market movements.
  • Equity and Margin Level Stop Loss: This feature connects equity and margin level to the stop loss mechanism, according to the user comment.
  • Customization: Users can fine-tune settings to better match their trading style.
  • Frequent Updates: The robot gets regular updates to improve its performance.

Sounds good? Let's move on to the juicy part.

Performance Analysis​

Evaluating the robot's performance over the past year is an essential step.

According to the user's comment:
Edit: after update 1.3 and tunnig of settings is EA reliable. Equity and margin level SL are connected and author should have to better described this SL logic how to set correctly to provent

The EA seems reliable post-update 1.3. But still, this is one user's opinion. Comprehensive statistical data, such as backtest results and live trading performance, can be found here.

From what I can gather, the results indicate moderate profitability but also point towards periods of significant drawdown. Typical for most EAs, isn't it?

Pros and Cons​

Every trading robot has its strengths and weaknesses. LL Gold Scalper EA MT5 is no exception.

Pros:
  • Regular updates indicate active development.
  • Flexibility in settings allows for customization.
  • The integration of equity and margin level into the stop loss mechanism adds an extra safeguard.

Cons:
  • The stop loss logic could be better explained, according to user feedback.
  • Performance can be inconsistent, showing both profitability and drawdowns.
  • Requires fine-tuning, which might not be suitable for novice traders.

Source Code of LL Gold Scalper EA MT5​

Now, let's talk about the elephant in the room—the source code. Unfortunately, we don't have access to the original source code of the LL Gold Scalper EA MT5 sold on MQL5. But fear not, our team at EASY Trading Team can develop a robot based on its description.

If you're interested in getting your hands on a custom version of this scalper or have any questions related to coding, feel free to ask. Remember, we don't sell LL Gold Scalper EA MT5; we only provide code inspired by its described functionality.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download LL Gold Scalper EA MT5 - Get the Best Gold Scalper​

If you're serious about improving your trading strategy, you might want to consider downloading LL Gold Scalper EA MT5 from its official source. For those who want to share their experiences or have any questions, please engage in discussions on our forum. It’s always good to hear different perspectives.

So, is LL Gold Scalper EA MT5 mind-blowing? Hardly. But like any tool, its effectiveness heavily relies on how well you understand and optimize it. Go ahead, try it out, and let us know what you think.

Feel free to discuss and share your results on our forum!

I'm curious about the optimal lot size per $10,000 and the margin requirement for using autolot settings. Given your optimization experience, I'm sure you can provide valuable insights.