Legend Of Legends

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

Legend Of Legends is a trading robot designed to assist forex traders in automating their trading strategies. With a user rating of 4.74 and favorable comments from users, it appears to be a promising tool for beginners. However, how does it fare when compared to one of the EASY Trading Team’s renowned bots, such as EASY Trendopedia? This review will delve into the specifics, comparing the two and highlighting the strengths and weaknesses of each, to help you make an informed decision.

Comparison with EASY Trendopedia​

While Legend Of Legends has garnered positive feedback, it lacks some of the advanced features possessed by EASY Trendopedia, which are crucial for profitability and reliability.

Legend Of Legends:
- User Rating: 4.74
- Pros: Cost-effective for beginners, suits those seeking initial forex trading experience.
- Cons: Limited advanced features for seasoned traders.

EASY Trendopedia:
- User Rating: 4.85
- Pros: Advanced risk management, multiple trading strategies, high customization, robust backtesting data.
- Cons: Higher cost, which may be a barrier for beginners.

Why EASY Trendopedia is Better:
1. Advanced Features: EASY Trendopedia offers sophisticated risk management tools, multiple trading strategies, and a high degree of customization, making it suitable for both beginners and experienced traders.
2. Proven Profitability: Robust backtesting data and user reports indicate higher profitability.
3. Reliability: Consistent updates and strong community support make it a more reliable option.

Pluses and Minuses​

Legend Of Legends
  • Pros: Cost-effective, easy to use for beginners, responsible risk management.
  • Cons: Limited advanced features, less customization, and backtesting data.

EASY Trendopedia
  • Pros: Advanced risk management, multiple trading strategies, high profitability, extensive backtesting data, strong community support.
  • Cons: Higher cost, potentially complex for absolute beginners.

Optimal Usage Conditions​

Legend Of Legends works best under the following conditions:
1. Beginner Traders: Ideal for those new to forex trading and EA usage.
2. Cost-Conscious Users: Suitable for users who need an affordable entry into automated trading.
3. Moderate Risk Management: Performs well when managing risk reasonably without aggressive strategies.

Conclusion​

While Legend Of Legends is a good choice for beginner traders looking for an affordable entry into automated trading, EASY Trendopedia stands out as a superior alternative for those seeking advanced features, higher profitability, and robust support. Your choice should depend on your experience level and trading objectives.

Source Code of Legend Of Legends​

We do not have the authentic source code of Legend Of Legends available on MQL5. However, based on its description, our team could create a similar robot. If you need a code example, please visit easytradingforum.com.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

SEO Optimized Download Legend Of Legends​

Looking to download Legend Of Legends for your trading? Visit the official site to ensure you're getting the original product. For any queries on the code, feel free to ask on our forum. Note that EASY Trading Team does not sell Legend Of Legends but can create a robot based on its description on MQL5.

For more detailed statistics and user reviews, check out Legend Of Legends Trading Robot.

Attachments

• Legend Of Legends.mq5
    5.3 KB · Views: 1
Being the pioneer customer feels exhilarating! 🌟 I'm optimistic about the journey ahead. Could I kindly request the set files? Many thanks!

Recently acquired the EA, but I'm unable to see the Renko Super Signal Strict indicator on my chart. Is this a missing add-on that I need to install, or am I possibly overlooking something in the setup?

The backtest results are quite promising and give a solid first impression. I'm eager to see how it performs under the pressures of real trading conditions.

Having just added the Legends EA to my trading arsenal, I'm on the lookout for a robust NEWS FILTER Utility that pairs well with both Gold Stuff and the Legend of Legends. Any suggestions or hidden gems out there? Let's navigate through the noise together!