JS Equity MT5

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

Alright, another trading robot to scrutinize. This time, it’s the JS Equity MT5. You're probably expecting me to get all excited about it, but let's keep it real. One user, vittoriode, rates it a 5 and drops a simple Very good work!!. Yeah, like that's going to convince a seasoned trader like me. Let’s dive into the mechanics and results before we jump to any conclusions.

Description of Functions​

The JS Equity MT5 trading robot claims to offer several advanced features to make your trading life easier. Here are the main highlights:

• Automated Trading: Executes trades automatically based on pre-set parameters.
  • Risk Management: Implements stop-loss and take-profit levels.
  • Strategy Customization: Allows users to tweak strategies.
  • Market Analysis Tools: Offers a variety of indicators and analytical tools.

Sound familiar? Yeah, most trading robots boast the same features. But let's move forward and see if JS Equity MT5 can actually back it up.

Analysis of Results​

When it comes to evaluating the effectiveness of a trading robot, performance metrics are crucial. According to the detailed statistics available on their site (JS Equity MT5 Stats), the robot has shown some decent gains over the last year. But hey, numbers can be manipulated.

Key stats from the last year include:

• Annual Return: 15%
  • Maximum Drawdown: 10%
  • Win Rate: 60%
  • Number of Trades: 200

Impressive? Maybe. But as any seasoned trader knows, a single good year doesn't mean the robot is bulletproof.

Strengths and Weaknesses​

Let's break it down:

Strengths

• Ease of Use: Even newbies can get this up and running quickly.
  • Customizable Strategies: Allows for tweaking and optimization.
  • Solid Performance: Decent returns and acceptable drawdowns.

Weaknesses

• Limited Backtesting Data: One year isn't enough to judge its long-term reliability.
  • High Dependency on Market Conditions: Performs well only in specific market scenarios.
  • Lack of Transparency: Where's the source code?

Source Code of JS Equity MT5​

And here lies one of my gripes. The source code of the original JS Equity MT5 robot isn't available. Transparency, anyone? However, based on the description provided on MQL5, we can create a similar robot. For those itching to get their hands dirty with code, check out easytradingforum.com for a sample code that's based on the JS Equity MT5 description.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download JS Equity MT5 Robot – Easy Methods to Get Started​

Interested in trying out the JS Equity MT5? You can get more details on their official site or by visiting this link. If you have any questions about the coding aspect, hit us up. Remember, we're not selling the original JS Equity MT5; we just offer a robot based on its description.

So, let's hear it. What do you think of this trading robot? Share your thoughts and results on the forum. After all, real-world feedback is worth more than a five-star rating without substance.

I appreciate the work done—it's impressive! However, I'm facing a few minor hurdles: I can't seem to save my settings, and the indicator crashes both when there's high volatility on the charts and while trying to save my settings. Additionally, I've installed Windows via Parallels on my Mac, and while everything runs smoothly on macOS, the same account isn't visible in MT5 under Windows. Can anyone assist me with these issues? Still, kudos on a great job—I'd definitely purchase it again!