Index Scalper PRO MT4

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

So, you've decided to delve into the world of automated trading with Index Scalper PRO MT4. Good for you. But don't be too quick to celebrate. Even the best trading robots require careful setup and oversight. Here, I'll guide you through the installation and configuration of Index Scalper PRO MT4. If you're the type who enjoys sifting through user reviews before making a decision, you'll know the feedback is mixed. So, let's get into the nitty-gritty and see if you can make this EA work for you.

Installation and Configuration​

First things first, installing Index Scalper PRO MT4 isn't rocket science, but if you mess it up, don't come crying to me.

Step-by-Step Installation:
  • Download the EA file from Forex Robot Easy.
  • Open your MetaTrader 4 platform. Navigate to File > Open Data Folder.
  • Go to MQL4 > Experts and paste the EA file into this folder.
  • Restart your MetaTrader 4.
  • In the Navigator window, find Index Scalper PRO MT4 under Expert Advisors and drag it onto your preferred chart.
  • Enable Algo Trading by clicking the button on the main toolbar.

Configuration:
  • Set your risk parameters. Adjust lot size, stop loss, and take profit levels to your comfort.
  • Enable the time filter if you only want the EA to trade during specific hours.
  • Adjust the magic number to ensure no clashes with other EAs you might be running.
  • Set the maximum spread to avoid trading during high volatility.
  • Finally, click OK to save your settings.

Usage Experience​

Oh, the joy of automated trading. It's like having a lazy assistant who only shows up when they feel like it. Based on my experience and user feedback:

- Frederic Bille, here's a tip: Joining VIP groups won't make the EA any smarter.
- BullBear, I feel your pain. Sometimes, these EAs are like overconfident interns—promising much, delivering little.
- Urij Poplavskij, great that you got those discounts, but remember, even three subpar robots don't make one good one.

The EA performed decently on backtests but struggled in live trading. The market doesn't care about your backtest results, unfortunately.

Tips for Improvement​

If you're looking to squeeze every last pip out of this EA, here's what you can do:

• Optimize regularly. The market changes, your settings should too.
  • Combine with other indicators. Don't just rely on the EA's default settings.
  • Test on a demo account first. Let's not blow up real money, shall we?
  • Keep an eye on the spread. High spreads can ruin any good strategy.
  • Stay updated. Developers sometimes release updates that improve performance. Rare, but it happens.

The Source Code of Index Scalper PRO MT4​

Here's the fun part. We don't actually know the original source code of the Index Scalper PRO MT4. It's like a black box—full of mysteries and occasional disappointments. However, we at EASY Trading Team can create a similar EA based on the description available on MQL5.

Feel free to ask questions about the code, but remember, this is an interpretation, not the original.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download Index Scalper PRO MT4 for Maximum Trading Efficiency​

If you're still convinced you want to give it a go, you can download Index Scalper PRO MT4 from Forex Robot Easy. Remember, no trading robot is a magic bullet. Use it wisely and always stay vigilant.

And there you have it. A no-nonsense guide to using Index Scalper PRO MT4. Don’t say I didn’t warn you.

Attachments

• Index Scalper PRO MT4.mq5
    6.3 KB · Views: 2
The backtesting results are impressive. I've just acquired this and eagerly anticipate letting it operate starting the second week of January 22.