HMA Trend Professional MT4

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

Meet the HMA Trend Professional MT4, yet another trading robot that promises to make your pockets heavier. With a user rating of 4.63, it has certainly caught some eyes, but let's not jump to conclusions. After all, high ratings don't always guarantee high returns. Let's break down its features, results, and determine if it deserves a spot in your trading arsenal.

Description of Features​

HMA Trend Professional MT4 is built around the Hull Moving Average (HMA) indicator, which aims to reduce the lag typically associated with traditional moving averages. Here's a brief rundown of its functionalities:

Key Features:
  • Uses Hull Moving Average for trend detection.
  • Designed for various time frames.
  • Includes auto-parameter adjustments.
  • Provides buffer to statistics for EA linking.
  • Customizable for different trading strategies.

These features sound impressive, but let's see how they hold up in real trading scenarios.

Analysis of Results​

When we take a hard look at the results over the past year, we see mixed signals. Despite the promising functionalities, the robot hasn't consistently delivered stellar results across the board. Some months showed decent profits, while others barely broke even or ended up in the red. This inconsistency could be due to market conditions, but it also raises questions about the strategy's robustness.

Pros and Cons​

Pros:
  • User-friendly interface.
  • Good for scalping on M15 and H1 time frames.
  • HMA-based strategy offers a unique approach.
  • Auto-parameter adjustment is handy.
  • Statistics buffer useful for EA integration.

Cons:
  • Inconsistent performance.
  • Some users had poor experiences with the developer.
  • Limited customizability for advanced strategies.
  • Depends heavily on market conditions.

Conclusion​

So, is the HMA Trend Professional MT4 worth your time and money? If you're looking for a hands-off approach and are willing to accept some volatility in performance, it might be a decent option. However, don't expect it to be a magic bullet. As always, it's crucial to conduct your own backtests and forward tests to see if it aligns with your trading strategy.

Source Code of HMA Trend Professional MT4​

We don't have access to the original source code for HMA Trend Professional MT4 sold on MQL5. However, we can create an approximate version based on its description. If you have any questions about this code, feel free to ask. Remember, our team at EASY Trading Team doesn't sell this robot; we only provide an example based on its description.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download HMA Trend Professional MT4​

For those interested in downloading HMA Trend Professional MT4 and trying it for yourself, you can find it on MQL5. Make sure you perform thorough due diligence and maybe even discuss your results on trading forums for better insights. If you encounter any issues or have questions about the code, please ask away.

I recently integrated the Professional HMA Trend Indicator on my 1-minute charts, and I must say, it's performing quite impressively. However, I've encountered a bit of a snag: the trend lines don't appear on my chart as shown in the tutorial video. Instead, I only see dotted lines beneath the chart. How can I adjust the settings to display the trend lines alongside my candles? Any guidance would be appreciated.