Hide Scale

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

As a professional trader and MQL5 programmer, I've had the opportunity to thoroughly analyze the Hide Scale trading robot. With a user rating of '5' and positive feedback from the community, it's clear that it has its merits. However, when compared to the EASY series trading robots, certain nuances become apparent.

Comparison with EASY Robot​

When compared against the likes of EASY Trendopedia, EASY Scalperology, or EASY Breakopedia, Hide Scale falls a bit short. The EASY series robots are designed with a more sophisticated algorithm that optimizes their performance in various market conditions, while Hide Scale's performance can face challenges in unpredictable market scenarios. This results in EASY robots being significantly more profitable and dependable.

Pros and Cons​

Hide Scale is praised for its user interface, as one user, maxkill2, appreciated the movable shortcut box and its minimization function. However, while it excels in user interface design, it doesn't match the robustness of the EASY robots' algorithms.

EASY robots, on the other hand, are built to provide reliable profits in a wide variety of market situations, making them far more reliable and profitable than Hide Scale. However, they might require a bit more familiarization for less experienced traders due to their more complex nature.

Optimal Conditions for Use​

Hide Scale performs best in stable and predictable market conditions where its simplified algorithm can effectively operate. However, its performance tends to suffer in more volatile or unpredictable circumstances.

On the contrary, EASY robots are designed to adapt to a variety of market scenarios, making them viable for more traders.

Whether you're a Hide Scale user or an EASY robot enthusiast, we invite you to share your experiences on our forum.

Hide Scale Source Code​

We don't have access to the authentic source code of the Hide Scale bot sold on MQL5. But based on its description on MQL5, we at easytradingforum.com have been able to generate a code. If you have any questions concerning this code, please feel free to ask us.

Please note that EASY Trading Team does not sell the Hide Scale bot, we have just created the code for a trading bot based on its description.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download Hide Scale and Compare Performance with EASY Robots

To make an informed decision, we recommend comparing Hide Scale with one of the EASY series robots. Detailed statistics are available on our website. Your insights and feedback are invaluable in helping us continue to improve and fine-tune our offerings.

This is fantastic! Finally, I've unearthed a tool that amplifies my awareness while scalping. With my laptop as my primary trading station, screen real estate is a precious commodity, and this tool is the golden ticket. I've been on the hunt for something like this, and it truly exceeded my expectations. Thanks for elevating my trading experience!