Graphic shapes

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction to the Trading Robot - Graphic shapes​

Are you looking for a trading robot that can change your trading life? That's a good joke. I'm here to let you know about Graphic shapes, a trading robot that may, or may not, help you. It claims to offer efficient automated trading but as always, it comes with its own dose of skepticism and doubt. As we don't yet have any user reviews or ratings, feel free to leave your own review and help out your fellow traders.

Installation and Configuration of Graphic shapes​

The process is fairly straightforward, even for newbies. Just download the robot from the MQL5 website, add it to your platform, and set up the parameters. Remember to keep your expectations realistic though. You should also make sure that the parameters you choose match your risk and trading preferences. And remember: A robot is not a magic money-making machine.

Experience with Graphic shapes​

As your dedicated, unimpressed trading programmer, I have my reservations about the effectiveness of any trading strategy. Graphic shapes is no exception. I have tested this robot, and while it might seem promising at first, keep in mind that results can vary. Market conditions, risk settings, and your overall trading knowledge play a significant role in the output of the robot.

Improvement Tips for Graphic shapes​

Now, if you're looking for tips to improve the effectiveness of Graphic shapes, I would advise adjusting the parameters continuously. Market conditions change constantly, and a certain set of parameters that worked yesterday might not work today. Do not shy away from experimenting and don't forget to keep a tab on your losses.

Source Code of Graphic shapes​

Now we're getting into the good stuff. The original source code of Graphic shapes is not publicly available. What we did in the EASY Trading Team is create a code based on the description provided on the MQL5 website. This code gives an idea of how Graphic shapes might work. If you have any questions or want to discuss it, head over to easytradingforum.com. Remember, this is not the original Graphic shapes, but a creation of EASY Trading Team.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download and Get Started with Graphic shapes​

If you feel like giving Graphic shapes a spin, head over to the official website and download it. Remember, this robot is just a tool. It's your strategy, your risk management, and your discipline that will ultimately dictate your trading success. Let's call it a day, shall we?

P.S. Any user reviews or ratings for Graphic shapes would be greatly appreciated.

Every time I click one of these buttons, my terminal goes into a complete freeze. It's becoming increasingly frustrating to troubleshoot this issue.