Gegempressing MT5

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

Looking for a trading robot that's going to make you rich overnight? Keep dreaming. Gegempressing MT5 is a trading robot with potential, but it's far from perfect. Let's dive into how to install and configure it, share some of my own experiences, and offer a few tips to optimize its performance.

Installation and Configuration​

First things first, getting Gegempressing MT5 up and running isn't going to take a PhD in quantum physics. Follow these steps, and you'll be on your way:

• Download the EA file: You can find it on the official website or MQL5 market.
  • Open Metatrader 5: Click on File and then Open Data Folder.
  • Navigate to the 'MQL5' folder: Open the 'Experts' folder and paste the EA file there.
  • Restart Metatrader 5: The EA will now appear in the 'Navigator' panel under 'Expert Advisors.'
  • Attach the EA to a chart: Drag and drop Gegempressing MT5 onto the chart.

For configuration, here are the key settings you need to tweak:

• Risk Management: Set your lot sizes and risk percentage. Avoid getting too greedy.
  • Time Frame: This EA is supposedly optimized for H1 and H4 timeframes.
  • Stop Loss and Take Profit: Unlike some users, use these. Trust me, you'll thank me later.

Experience with Gegempressing MT5​

I've had the dubious pleasure of putting this EA through its paces. Let's just say it won't make me retire early.

• Backtesting Results: Mediocre at best. As user pepe020408 pointed out, no stop-loss could mean game over.
  • Live Trading: Not horrible, but you need constant babysitting. User usmanrt wasn't wrong; manually intervening is a must.

Tips for Improving Gegempressing MT5 Performance​

If you're hellbent on using this EA, here are a few tips to milk whatever little potential it has:

• Regular Monitoring: This isn't a set-and-forget EA. Keep an eye on trades and be ready to step in.
  • Optimize Settings: Don't rely on default settings. Conduct your own backtests and find what works for your strategy.
  • Compound Interest: Reinvest your profits, but set a limit. Compounding can work wonders if you manage risk effectively.

Source Code of Gegempressing MT5​

Now, here’s the scoop. We don't have the original source code for Gegempressing MT5, but we can whip up a code based on its description from the MQL5 marketplace. If you have questions about the code, feel free to drop us a message at easytradingforum.com. Remember, we aren't selling the Gegempressing MT5 robot itself; we're just offering a code that mimics its functionality based on publicly available details.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download Gegempressing MT5 and Optimize Your Trading​

Ready to give Gegempressing MT5 a whirl? Download the robot and apply the tips mentioned above to get the best out of it. If you have any questions, our team at EASY Trading Team is here to help. Visit forexroboteasy.com for detailed statistics and more information.

This EA is indeed remarkable, but I'm concerned about the risk levels associated with it. Even with a balance of $5K or $10K, a minimum risk of 0.01 can lead to rapid multipliers that could wipe out the account during one-sided market trends. I wouldn't be surprised if this happened at least once annually. It would be great if we could work on implementing some risk management parameters, like setting a maximum lot size or a risk percentage, to enhance the trading strategy and mitigate drawdown risks. Looking forward to your thoughts on this matter.