FSS Report For MT5

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

Meet FSS Report For MT5 – your new trading assistant, but don't get too excited. This robot is designed to provide advanced reports on your trading activities. Sure, it's useful, but it's not going to make you rich overnight. However, with the right setup and a bit of trading savvy, it might just help you optimize your trading approach. Let's dive into the nitty-gritty of setting up and using this robot.

Installation and Setup​

Alright, let's get this show on the road. Setting up FSS Report For MT5 is straightforward, though it's not going to do all the work for you.

• First, download the robot from forexroboteasy.com.
  • Open your MT5 terminal and navigate to File > Open Data Folder.
  • Place the downloaded FSS Report file in the MQL5 > Experts directory.
  • Restart your MT5 terminal.
  • In the Navigator window, find FSS Report For MT5 under Experts and drag it onto your preferred chart.
  • Configure the settings according to your trading needs.
  • Enable Algo Trading if it isn't already.
  • Click OK to start the robot.

Remember, it's not magic. Proper configuration is key.

User Experience​

After using FSS Report For MT5 for a while, I can say it's decent. Wolfgang Rockert seems to think it's Very good, but misses some comments in the reports. That's a fair point. A bit of detail in the reports would make this robot more transparent. Otherwise, it performs as expected, generating reports that can help you analyze your trading performance. But like I said, don't expect miracles.

Tips for Improvement​

To squeeze the most out of FSS Report For MT5, consider these tips:

• Regularly update your MT5 terminal. Compatibility issues can be a real pain.
  • Adjust the settings to match your trading strategy. No one-size-fits-all here.
  • Monitor the reports closely and tweak your approach based on the data.
  • Consider adding your own comments to the reports manually, since the robot doesn't seem to do it.

Small adjustments can lead to big improvements.

Source Code of FSS Report For MT5​

Here’s the kicker: We don't have the original source code for FSS Report For MT5. What we do have is a version based on the description found on MQL5.

If you have questions about this code, feel free to ask. Just remember, this is a derivative work by the EASY Trading Team, not the original code sold on MQL5.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download FSS Report For MT5 – Your Advanced Trading Assistant​

For those excited to give FSS Report For MT5 a whirl – good luck. You'll find the download link on Forex Robot Easy. If you've got questions or need help with the code, drop them in the comments. Remember, our version is a reinterpretation, not the original sold on MQL5.

Great report overall, but I would love to see a feature that displays comments like Magicnumber. Also, I'm facing an issue where the report fails to reflect the comments I've added; it shows empty instead. Hoping for updates on this!