FRM Half Trend

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

Alright, folks, gather around. Today we'll dissect the FRM Half Trend trading robot. With glowing reviews like A good indicator from our friend Rich8989 and a less enthusiastic fairly good from Thippeswamaiah Jmath J M, it's clear this bot has a mixed reception. As a professional trader and programmer, I take every piece of software with a grain of salt. So, let's see what this bot claims to deliver and if it lives up to the hype.

Installation and Setup​

First things first. To install and set up the FRM Half Trend robot, follow these simple steps:

• Download the robot from the official website.
  • Launch your MetaTrader 5 (MT5) terminal.
  • Go to the File menu and select Open Data Folder.
  • Navigate to MQL5 > Experts and paste the downloaded robot file here.
  • Restart your MT5 terminal.
  • In the Navigator panel, find the FRM Half Trend under Expert Advisors.
  • Drag and drop it onto your preferred trading chart.
  • Configure the settings to suit your trading style. You might want to start with default settings and then tweak based on performance.

Usage Experience​

After playing around with the FRM Half Trend, I can't say it's a game-changer, but it certainly has its moments. The robot operates based on the Half Trend indicator, and if you're familiar with this, you know it's a mixed bag. Personally, I've seen it perform decently in trending markets but struggle in choppy conditions. So, consider using this robot along with other confirmation tools.

Tips for Improvement​

Here are some tips to squeeze out a bit more performance from the FRM Half Trend:

• Use it in conjunction with additional indicators to filter out false signals.
  • Backtest rigorously. Don’t just take my word for it; see how it performs with historical data.
  • Regularly tweak settings based on recent market conditions.
  • Avoid using it during major news events. Trust me, it won’t end well.

Source Code of FRM Half Trend​

Unfortunately, we don't have access to the original source code of the FRM Half Trend robot sold on MQL5. But don't worry, we can always create a similar algorithm based on its description from MQL5. For those curious about the mechanics, we can build a script that mimics its functionalities using MQL5, just to give you an idea of how it operates.

Feel free to ask questions about the code; we're here to help you understand it. Note that this is an example code by easytradingforum.com, based on the description of the FRM Half Trend robot available on MQL5. Our team, EASY Trading Team, does not sell the FRM Half Trend robot; we've merely created a replica based on its outlined features.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download FRM Half Trend Trading Robot Now​

Ready to dive in? Download the FRM Half Trend trading robot from Forex Robot Easy to get started. If you have any questions or run into issues, don't hesitate to reach out. Happy trading, and remember, always trade cautiously.

That’s it. No bells and whistles, just the raw facts. Download, test, tweak, and maybe you’ll find this robot more useful than I did. Or maybe not. Either way, at least you'll know.

This indicator is a complete joke, honestly. If it’s so great, why do I feel like I’m trading blind? Next time, at least try to put some effort into your product. Disappointed!