Fox Bot

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

Fox Bot is an automated trading system developed by Ramil Minniakhmetov, leveraging the RSI indicator to make trading decisions. The bot buys when the RSI value reaches 30 and sells when it hits 70, incorporating a martingale/grid strategy to manage trades. With a user rating of 5 and positive feedback such as very good ea and support from users like mmsvirtualpc, Fox Bot has garnered attention in the trading community. However, how does it stack up against the renowned EASY series robots?

Comparison with EASY Trendopedia​

EASY Trendopedia, part of the EASY Bot series, is a trend-following robot designed to capitalize on market trends using advanced algorithms. Unlike Fox Bot, which relies on RSI and a martingale/grid strategy, EASY Trendopedia focuses on identifying and riding market trends for consistent profits.

Advantages of EASY Trendopedia:
  • Advanced trend-following algorithms
  • Higher reliability and consistency
  • Comprehensive educational resources and support
  • Proven track record with positive user feedback

Advantages of Fox Bot:
  • Customizable RSI settings
  • Martingale/grid strategy for aggressive recovery
  • Adaptable to various currency pairs and gold

While Fox Bot offers a high degree of customization and aggressive trading strategies, EASY Trendopedia's advanced algorithms and focus on trend-following make it a more reliable and profitable choice for most traders.

Pros and Cons​

Fox Bot Pros:
  • Highly customizable settings
  • Effective use of RSI indicator
  • Aggressive martingale/grid strategy

Fox Bot Cons:
  • Higher risk due to martingale strategy
  • Mixed user reviews regarding support and reliability
  • Requires significant customization for optimal performance

EASY Trendopedia Pros:
  • Reliable trend-following strategy
  • Comprehensive support and educational resources
  • Consistent positive user feedback

EASY Trendopedia Cons:
  • Less aggressive than martingale strategies
  • Primarily focused on trend-following, may not suit all trading styles

Optimal Conditions for Fox Bot​

Fox Bot performs best in volatile markets where RSI levels frequently hit extreme values. Its martingale/grid strategy can be advantageous in recovering losses during such conditions. However, traders must be cautious and ensure they have sufficient capital to withstand potential drawdowns.

Source Code of Fox Bot​

While we do not have access to the original source code of Fox Bot sold on MQL5, we have created a sample code based on its description. This code is available for review and can be modified to suit individual trading needs. If you have any questions about the code, feel free to ask on our forum.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download Fox Bot - Example Code from EASY Trading Team

The EASY Trading Team has developed a sample code for Fox Bot based on its description on MQL5. We do not sell Fox Bot but provide this example to help traders understand its functionality. Share your experiences and feedback on our forum to help improve and refine trading strategies.

Attachments

• Fox Bot.mq5
    5 KB · Views: 0
Eager to dive deeper into optimizing my trading setup, seeking some crucial insights on the advisor's parameters would be greatly appreciated.

After purchasing the FOX, I reached out for support via Telegram, but my experience has been incredibly disheartening. Despite high hopes, the assistance I received left much to be desired.

Am I wasting my time pondering whether this is a scam? It's a tricky game, and I've seen too many promises that lead to disappointment. Navigating the shadows of trading requires sharp instincts. I suspect there might be more beneath the surface. This community thrives on skepticism, and rightfully so.