Forex Trend Commander

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

So, you've decided to dive into the world of trading with the Forex Trend Commander. Bold move, but let's make sure you're not getting lost in the hype. This robot promises to ease your trading journey, offering a blend of indicators and automation. But remember, treat it as another tool in your arsenal, not a holy grail. Let's break it down.

Installation and Setup​

Setting up the Forex Trend Commander is straightforward—if you’re not clueless, that is. Follow these steps, and you'll be up and running in no time.

1. Download the Forex Trend Commander from this link. Ensure you have a copy saved on your computer.
2. Open your MetaTrader 5 platform.
3. Navigate to File > Open Data Folder and find the MQL5 > Experts folder.
4. Copy the Forex Trend Commander files to this directory.
5. Restart MetaTrader 5.
6. In the Navigator panel, find the Expert Advisors section and locate Forex Trend Commander.
7. Drag and drop it onto your desired chart.
8. Configure your settings accordingly:

• - Lot Size: Adjust according to your risk management strategy.
    - Timeframes: Low timeframes for scalping, high timeframes for swing trading.
    - Notifications: Enable for pop-ups, emails, or push notifications.
9. Click OK and let the robot do the heavy lifting.

User Experience​

Oh, where to begin? The Forex Trend Commander offers a mixed bag of features. It’s touted as the Swiss Army knife of trading tools, but here's the reality check. It does provide Buy and Sell Arrows that can be useful for entry and exit points. The Multi Currency Scanner isn’t half bad, giving you a radar over multiple pairs. The Expert Advisor (EA) does its job, executing trades while you sip your overpriced latte.

Whether you’re a swing trader or a scalper, it adapts but don't expect miracles. Those trendy whispers? Take them with a grain of salt.

Tips for Improvement​

Let’s be real, even the best tools need some tweaking. Here are some pro tips for maximizing the effectiveness of the Forex Trend Commander:

• - Fine-tune your stop-loss settings: Use tight stop-losses to protect against sudden market swings.
    - Combine with other indicators: Relying solely on one robot is naïve. Complement it with other reliable indicators.
    - Backtest rigorously: Before deploying live, conduct extensive backtesting to understand its strengths and limitations.
    - Stay Updated: Always check for updates and improvements. The market evolves, so should your tools.

Source Code of Forex Trend Commander​

Reality check: The original source code of Forex Trend Commander isn't available for public scrutiny. Sure, it’s for sale on MQL5, but we don’t get to peek under the hood. However, based on its description and our experience, we at EASY Trading Team have crafted a code that mimics its functions. If you have any questions, ask away.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download Forex Trend Commander for Maximum Trading Efficiency​

Ready to take the plunge? You can download the Forex Trend Commander from this link. Remember, we at EASY Trading Team aren't selling the Forex Trend Commander; we've just built a version based on its description. Got questions about the code? Fire away.

Attachments

• Forex Trend Commander.mq5
    5.3 KB · Views: 0
I've just grabbed the indicator and it looks promising so far. I'm curious about that free gift you mentioned—what exactly is it? I've tested the indicator on various charts, but I'm still figuring out the ideal take profit levels. I noticed on your Myfxbook that the profits are often under 10 pips—could you shed some light on what exit strategy you recommend for trades? Thanks for your help!