EVO lite

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

Let's talk about this talk-of-the-town bot, EVO lite. Apparently, it has caught the eye of few traders. The bot holds a user rating of 3.38, which is, let's just say not a bad start. The user comments range from good to bad, with an occasional seems good. Could be worse, I'd say.
But being a seasoned developer, my mantra is always - Don't judge a bot by its ratings. Let's examine the effectiveness based on its core functions and last year's record.

Description of Functions​

Irrespective of the user reviews, let's try to understand what EVO Lite has to offer here. Unfortunately, not having the original code of the bot limits us to the functions presented on the trading-robot/evo-lite. But that's enough for us to analyze the bot's effectiveness.

Analysis of Results​

Judging by some user comments, the bot seems to perform excellently in backtesting, but not as good in real accounts. The bot's effectiveness in a real-time, live account is a much-acclaimed factor, especially for a seasoned trader. Hence, the lack of solid, positive reviews on this part slightly dents its reputation. And I must say, bot's performance on a demo is not a reliable predictor of its future performance.

Pros and Cons​

On a slightly brighter note, few users are happy with its performance, so it's not all grey in EVO lite's world. It seems to be delivering some level of satisfaction to users. However, the biggest drawback seems to be the discrepancy in the bot's performance between the backtest and live scenarios, and that's quite a bump on the road.

Source Code of EVO Lite​

We are in the dark when it comes to the actual source code of EVO Lite. The team here at EASY Trading Team hasn't stumbled upon the original code from MQL5, where EVO Lite is sold. However, we can generate a code based on the bot's description on this platform.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download EVO Lite Robot for Efficient Forex Trading​

Got questions regarding the code? Feel free to discuss them. But remember, the generated code is merely an example from easytradingforum.com, based on the description of EVO lite from the MQL5 site. It's important to know that the EASY Trading Team doesn't sell the EVO Lite bot. We only provide a representative trading bot code based on its description.

So traders, let's have a hearty discussion about your experiences with EVO lite on our EASY Trading Forum. Don't shy away from sharing your thoughts, reviews, and even your trading results regarding EVO lite. After all, a trader who shares is a trader who cares.

It appears that there are issues with suffix recognition. I'm aware of the problem and will make the necessary adjustments promptly!