Euro Trade MT5

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

Alright, let's cut to the chase. We're here to evaluate the efficiency of the trading robot Euro Trade MT5, keeping in mind the user comments and available data. No fluff, no frills.

Description of Functions​

Euro Trade MT5 is designed to autonomously handle trades in the forex market. Its core functionalities, as per the description, include:
  • Automated trade execution
  • Backtesting capabilities
  • Risk management settings
  • Strategy customization
  • Real-time market analysis

Analysis of Results​

The user nori68 rates Euro Trade MT5 a mediocre 3 out of 5. Their evaluation highlights a disparity between backtest performance and live demo account results. Backtest perfection is one thing, but real-world application seems to show a pattern of negative settlements.

In the last year, statistical data, available on Forex Robot Easy, reveals:
  • Average Monthly Return: 2%
  • Maximum Drawdown: 15%
  • Winning Trades Ratio: 55%
  • Losing Trades Ratio: 45%
These numbers aren't abysmal, but they won't make you jump out of your chair either.

Pros and Cons​

Now, let’s break it down.

Pros:
  • User-friendly interface
  • Customizable strategies
  • Robust backtesting capability

Cons:
  • Questionable performance on live accounts
  • High drawdown for the given return
  • Inconsistent live trading results compared to backtesting

Source Code of Euro Trade MT5​

We don't have access to the true source code of the original Euro Trade MT5 as it's sold on MQL5. However, we could create a similar code based on its description on the MQL5 site. If you're interested in such a version, feel free to ask your questions. Remember, the code we provide is an interpretation, not the original.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Conclusion: Download Euro Trade MT5​

In conclusion, while Euro Trade MT5 offers some promising features, its real-world application leaves room for doubt. The backtest might look like a dream, but the dream seems to fade in live scenarios. Users should weigh these factors carefully before committing. We encourage more users to discuss their experiences on the forum and share their results.

For those interested in an example code based on the described functionalities of Euro Trade MT5 on MQL5, visit forexroboteasy.com. Note that our team at EASY Trading Team doesn't sell the Euro Trade MT5 robot; we merely create coding examples based on its description.

Just wanted to express my appreciation for this exceptional EA I've recently acquired. I'm eager to fine-tune its performance—do you have any optimal settings or insights to share? Furthermore, I am curious about configuring it for three-digit precision; any tips would be greatly valued.