EA Magic Sand MT4

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

In the world of Forex trading, the EA Magic Sand MT4 has been making some noise. With an average user rating of 4.63, it appears to have garnered some level of admiration amongst its user base. But as a professional trader and coder, I remain unimpressed until I assess the facts. So, let's dissect the Magic Sand MT4 and see whether this EA is truly a gem or just dust in the wind.

Description of Functions​

Like any trading robot, EA Magic Sand MT4 is designed to automate the trading process in the Forex market. Based on the comments from the users, it seems to have a feature for adaptive market behavior. One of its alleged features is an equity stop setting, which does not seem to be functioning properly according to one user. It also reportedly places multiple orders simultaneously, even when the maximum order is set to one.

Analysis of Results​

To objectively evaluate the EA Magic Sand MT4, we need to examine its performance. However, detailed statistics are not readily available unless accessed on the website https://forexroboteasy.com/trading-robot/ea-magic-sand-mt4/. Please note that the stats mentioned on this website are only as reliable as their source.

Pros and Cons​

The potential advantages of the EA Magic Sand MT4 include its aggressive, yet adaptive approach to trading, likely leading to profitable outcomes. However, software updates might adversely affect its performance, as some features, such as the equity stop and martin angle distance settings, might not function effectively. Another downside is the lack of responsive support from the developer, as pointed out by a user.

Source Code of EA Magic Sand MT4​

At this point, it's essential to remember that we do not possess the actual source code of the original robot sold on MQL5. What we can do is create an analogous code based on its description on MQL5. But again, to set the record straight, we, at EASY Trading Team, are not selling the EA Magic Sand MT4. We are merely offering an analogous code based on the description provided.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download the EA Magic Sand MT4: A Comprehensive Guide​

For those interested in trying out the EA Magic Sand MT4, I urge you to download it and see for yourselves whether it lives up to the hype. Should you have any queries regarding our analogous code, feel free to drop your questions. Please note that this code is a creation of easytradingforum.com and is based on the description of the robot sold on MQL5.

In conclusion, while the EA Magic Sand MT4 seems to have its loyal users, it's necessary to approach it with a healthy dose of skepticism. As always, I recommend every trader to test any trading robot meticulously before integrating it into their trading strategy. After all, in this game of numbers, it's the results that count.

Attachments

• EA Magic Sand MT4.mq5
    1.8 KB · Views: 1
The Magic Sand Currency set file is just another gimmick that people are blindly following, thinking it’ll magically solve their trading woes. As for Gold, good luck trying to keep it from melting away faster than my patience with these so-called experts around here.