EA Arbitrage Mixed MT4

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

So, you’re interested in the EA Arbitrage Mixed MT4 trading robot, eh? This algorithm supposedly combines various trading strategies to capitalize on arbitrage opportunities. But does it deliver on its promises, or is it just another flashy tool? Let's dig into the details and check out what users think.

Functionality Description​

The EA Arbitrage Mixed MT4 is designed to execute multiple strategies across 28 currency pairs. In theory, this should make it a versatile tool that can adapt to different market conditions.

Key Features:
  • Multi-strategy approach
  • Trades across 28 currency pairs
  • Automated execution
  • Customizable settings

Performance Analysis​

Alright, time to look at the hard numbers. According to the user reviews, the initial performance seemed promising but quickly took a nose dive. Let’s break it down:

wroger: First results are good, update: less trades, no profit , most trades loss....

bundesrepublik: The support of Ruslan is very good.. Too early to say anything about the EA, but so far is good..

rasendwind: After so much time and little amount of operations, actually, only 2, and both a loss. If this EA has four strategies and trades 28 pairs... well, I expected more trades and more profit...

The overall rating is a dismal 2.67, indicating widespread dissatisfaction among users. It’s clear that while the robot has potential, it’s falling short of delivering consistent results.

Pros and Cons​

Pros:
  • Multi-strategy design
  • Wide range of tradable pairs
  • Customizable, which can be a double-edged sword

Cons:
  • Inconsistent performance
  • Low trade frequency
  • Questionable profitability

Conclusion​

If you were hoping for a glowing review, sorry to disappoint. The EA Arbitrage Mixed MT4 seems to have more downsides than upsides, based on user feedback and performance metrics. It might be worth exploring other options unless you like the thrill of uncertainty.

Source Code for EA Arbitrage Mixed MT4​

We don’t have access to the original source code for EA Arbitrage Mixed MT4. However, we can develop a similar algorithm based on the descriptions available on the MQL5 website. If you're curious or need a custom solution, reach out to us!

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download EA Arbitrage Mixed MT4

For those itching to try out the EA Arbitrage Mixed MT4, visit the official website for downloads. If you have questions about our sample code or need modifications, feel free to post on the forum. Remember, the code we provide is a recreation based on publicly available information and not the original EA Arbitrage Mixed MT4.

Having recently acquired this EA, I find myself experiencing a bit of a waiting game. It provides some interesting insights but has yet to signal any trades. I'm curious about how long it typically takes to generate actionable signals. Looking forward to seeing how it performs in real trades!