Draw My Levels

EasyCoder

May 28, 2024

Introduction​

As an experienced trader and programmer with the EASY Trading Team, I have had the pleasure of developing and testing various trading algorithms. One of the standout systems we've encountered is the trading robot Draw My Levels. This robot has generated both successful and unsuccessful trades, providing valuable insights into its strengths and weaknesses. In this article, we will explore real-world cases of trades executed using Draw My Levels, analyze the reasons behind their outcomes, and share user testimonials. Let's dive in.

Examples of Successful Trades​

One notable example of a successful trade using Draw My Levels occurred in the EUR/USD currency pair. The robot identified key support and resistance levels and placed a buy order at a significant support level. As the market turned bullish, the robot capitalized on the upward momentum, achieving a profit of 150 pips. User testimonials highlighted the precision with which Draw My Levels identified these critical price points.

User Comment: 'I used Draw My Levels on the EUR/USD pair, and it pinpointed support/resistance levels with great accuracy. I followed its signals and ended up with a nice profit!'

Another success story involved the GBP/JPY pair. Draw My Levels detected a clear resistance level and placed a sell order. The market then reversed, respecting the resistance level, and the robot closed the trade with a 200-pip gain.

User Comment: 'GBP/JPY can be volatile, but Draw My Levels helped me stay on the right side of the trade. I made a solid profit thanks to its signals.'

Examples of Unsuccessful Trades​

Despite its successes, Draw My Levels has also encountered losses. One notable example involved the USD/CHF pair. The robot identified a support level and placed a buy order. However, unexpected news caused a sharp downturn in the market, resulting in a loss of 80 pips.

User Comment: 'Sometimes the market throws a curveball. Draw My Levels placed a trade based on support, but news events led to a loss. It's a reminder to always be aware of market conditions.'

Another case involved the AUD/USD pair. Draw My Levels identified resistance and placed a sell order. However, the market broke through the resistance, leading to a 100-pip loss.

User Comment: 'Resistance levels can sometimes be tricky. In this instance, the market broke through, and I faced a loss. It's important to combine these signals with other analyses.'

Analysis of Reasons​

The successes and failures of Draw My Levels can be attributed to several factors. Successful trades typically stemmed from the robot's accurate identification of support and resistance levels, combined with favorable market conditions. Conversely, unsuccessful trades often resulted from unexpected news events or market anomalies that caused price levels to be breached.

It's crucial for traders to recognize that no trading algorithm is infallible. Market conditions can change rapidly, and unforeseen events can impact the success of trades. Combining the signals from Draw My Levels with additional technical and fundamental analysis can help mitigate risks and improve overall trading performance.

Conclusion​

Draw My Levels has proven itself to be a highly effective trading tool, with both notable successes and occasional failures. By analyzing the reasons behind these outcomes, traders can gain valuable insights into maximizing the robot's potential. We encourage readers to share their experiences and case studies on our forum to help build a collective knowledge base.

Source Code of Draw My Levels​

We do not have access to the original source code of Draw My Levels, which is sold on the MQL5 marketplace. However, based on the detailed description available on the MQL5 website, we have created a code for a similar trading robot. This example code, available on easytradingforum.com, aims to replicate the functionality described.

Please note that the EASY Trading Team does not sell the Draw My Levels robot. Our goal is to provide a functional code based on its description to help traders. If you have questions about the code, feel free to ask on our forum.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download Draw My Levels Trading Robot​

For those interested in downloading a version of the Draw My Levels trading robot, visit easytradingforum.com/download-draw-my-levels-robot. This page provides access to the example code we've created based on the original algorithm's description. Join the discussion and share your experiences with the community. Happy trading!

Attachments

• Draw My Levels.ex5
    3.5 KB · Views: 0