DragonScalper MT5 Version

EasyCoder

May 28, 2024

Introduction​

Welcome to the ultimate guide on utilizing the DragonScalper MT5 Version trading robot. As an experienced trader and MQL5 programmer, I will walk you through the steps required to install, configure, and maximize the efficiency of this powerful trading tool. This guide also reflects my personal experience with DragonScalper MT5, along with some tips to enhance its performance. For a detailed performance review and purchase information, visit this link.

Installation and Setup​

Installing and configuring the DragonScalper MT5 Version is a straightforward process but requires attention to detail to ensure optimal performance. Follow these steps:

1. Download the Robot:
Visit the official MQL5 Market to purchase and download the DragonScalper MT5 Version.

2. Install MT5:
Ensure you have the MetaTrader 5 platform installed on your computer. You can download it from here.

3. Load the Robot:
Open the MT5 platform, navigate to File -> Open Data Folder -> MQL5 -> Experts. Copy the downloaded DragonScalper MT5 file into this folder.

4. Attach to Chart:
Restart MT5, go to the Navigator window, and drag the DragonScalper MT5 Version onto the desired currency pair chart.

5. Configure Settings:
A settings window will appear. Configure the parameters such as Lot Size, Stop Loss, Take Profit, and trading hours according to your trading strategy and risk tolerance.

6. Enable AutoTrading:
Make sure the AutoTrading button at the top of the MT5 platform is enabled.

Experience Using DragonScalper MT5 Version​

In my experience, DragonScalper MT5 Version has shown consistent performance due to its advanced scalping algorithms. This robot is particularly effective in high-volatility markets, making short-term trades that capitalize on small price movements. Over several months of usage, I've observed a steady increase in my account balance with minimal drawdown, a testament to the robot's robust risk management features.

Nonetheless, like any trading robot, it is not infallible and requires regular monitoring. Market conditions change, and parameters might need adjustments to maintain performance.

Tips for Improvement​

To boost the performance of DragonScalper MT5 Version, consider the following tips:

1. Regular Optimization: Perform regular backtesting and optimization of the EA settings in the Strategy Tester to adapt to changing market conditions.
2. VPS Hosting: Use a Virtual Private Server (VPS) to ensure the robot runs 24/7 without interruption, providing consistent performance.
3. Risk Management: Always adhere to strict risk management rules. Avoid over-leveraging and ensure your Stop Loss settings are appropriately configured.
4. Stay Updated: Check for updates to the robot frequently on the MQL5 Market to benefit from any improvements or bug fixes.

Source Code of DragonScalper MT5 Version​

It is important to note that the original source code of DragonScalper MT5 Version sold on MQL5 is not publicly available. However, my team and I at EASY Trading Team have created a proxy version based on the detailed description and features outlined on the MQL5 website. This alternative can serve as a starting point for those interested in understanding the mechanics of such a trading robot.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download DragonScalper MT5 Version – Easy Trading Team Example Code​

If you have any questions regarding the code, feel free to ask them. This example code is provided by easytradingforum.com, based on the description of the DragonScalper MT5 Version listed for sale on MQL5. Please note that the EASY Trading Team does not sell the DragonScalper MT5 Version; we created this code solely on the basis of its described functionalities.

For more information and to download the example code, visit Download DragonScalper MT5 Version Example Code.

Attachments

• DragonScalper MT5 Version.ex5
    3.9 KB · Views: 0