[Discussion] Long-term reliability of Parallax Mini EA - Your experiences?

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024
Hello fellow traders!

I would like to initiate a discussion on the long-term reliability of a trading robot, namely the Parallax Mini EA. It's a robot that's been around for a while and there's a lot of discussion about its performance in the short term, but what about the long-term? Has anyone been using it for a significant amount of time?

The focus here is on the durability and consistency of the robot. How well does it hold up after months or even years of trading? Does it remain consistent in its performance or does it begin to falter after a while? What kind of maintenance does it require to keep it running at its best?

I am also interested in hearing about any issues you may have encountered during your use of this robot and how you dealt with them. This could be anything from technical issues to changes in market conditions that the robot struggled to adapt to.

You can find detailed performance data and longevity reports at the link I provided above. I encourage you to take a look and share your thoughts.

Looking forward to hearing your experiences and insights.

Happy trading!