Deriv Beast EA

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction: Unleashing the potential of Deriv Beast EA​

Deriv Beast EA is an enigma wrapped in the cloth of complexity, seeking to deliver notable trading outcomes, while hiding its true inner workings behind a veil of proprietary coding language. As a seasoned trader of the EASY Trading Team, it has piqued my curiosity, posing challenges and mysteries that tickle the technical bones in me. For those keen to explore this elusive beast in the forex trading field, this guide is written with you in mind.

Installation and Configuration: Taming the Beast​

To install Deriv Beast EA, you simply navigate to the MQL5 market, purchase the robot, and follow the promptings to integrate it into your desired trading platform. Standard installation process, nothing groundbreaking there.

Settings, on the other hand, are where the real game starts. While the developers have done an admirable job of filling the configuration process with enticing jargon, the actual settings and their effects remain as unclear as a foggy London morning. Therefore, the optimal setting is a path you would need to find yourself. After all, there's no one-size-fits-all in trading strategies.

Pro Tip: Discriminately adjust your settings and keep a keen eye on the outcomes. Do not be lured into a false sense of security by the fleeting success of a particular setting.

Experience Using Deriv Beast EA: The Roar and The Whimper​

As a member of the EASY Trading Team, I don't easily get impressed. The Deriv Beast EA, much like its name, is a beast – sometimes. Its performances are akin to a rollercoaster ride, thrilling highs one moment, and dizzying lows the next.

Its ability to execute trades in quick succession is a commendable feature. However, let's not jump in triumph yet. This beast has its hiccups. Expect to encounter cases of unexplained trade exits and wild swings in profitability. Ensure you have a risk appetite to match this beast's behaviour.

The Source Code of Deriv Beast EA: A Riddle Within a Mystery​

Now comes the part that tickles the geek in me. The source code. Unfortunately, we don’t have access to the original source code for Deriv Beast EA. But don’t start your mourning yet. Based on the description provided by MQL5, where the algorithm is sold, we can, with some level of accuracy, replicate the Deriv Beast EA’s trading strategies.

If you have questions about the code, feel free to raise them. After all, the only silly question is the one never asked. Remember, this is simply a version of the code from easytradingforum.com, not the 'real' Deriv Beast EA. Also, EASY Trading Team does not sell Deriv Beast EA. We simply unpack mysteries like this for the fun of it!

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Concluding Thoughts on Downloading Deriv Beast EA: Unleash the Beast in You​

All in all, Deriv Beast EA, while teeming with potential, is no magic wand. It’s a tool. It’s only as good as the person using it. So, if you decide to take the plunge and download the Deriv Beast EA, remember to tread with caution. After all, it's a beast, and beasts can bite.

Welcome to beast taming 101, let me know how it goes. I’m always here for a chuckle or two.

Reviews? Ratings? Oh, right, we don't have any yet. But you're here, why not leave one?