CyberZingFx Volume

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

The CyberZingFx Volume robot is yet another attempt to outsmart the Forex market with automated trading. Created by the Forex Robot EASY Team, this bot aims to leverage volume analysis to predict market reversals and execute trades accordingly. While the concept is sound, the execution, as always, is where the rubber meets the road. Let's dive into the nitty-gritty of this robot, its functions, and how it has performed over the past year.

Description of Functions​

The CyberZingFx Volume robot boasts several features designed to enhance trading efficiency:

• - Volume Analysis: Utilizes volume data to identify potential market reversals.
    - Trade Execution: Automatically places BUY and SELL orders based on volume signals.
    - Risk Management: Includes stop-loss and take-profit mechanisms to manage risk.
    - Trailing Stop: Implements a trailing stop to lock in profits as the market moves favorably.
    - News Filter: Pauses trading during high-impact news events to avoid market volatility.
    - Multi-Currency Trading: Capable of handling multiple currency pairs simultaneously.
    - User Customization: Allows users to set parameters such as trade size, risk percentage, and trading hours.

Analysis of Results​

Over the past year, the CyberZingFx Volume robot has shown mixed results. According to user reviews and the robot's rating of 4.76, it seems to have a loyal following. Alessandro, a user, praises its accuracy in showing market reversals, claiming it outperforms the built-in volume indicator in MT4. However, another user, makhlaghi, points out that the robot repaints, although it works well in combination with other reversal indicators. This inconsistency in feedback is typical in the world of automated trading.

Pros and Cons​

Pros:

• - Accurate Volume Analysis: Users report that it accurately identifies market reversals.
    - User-Friendly: Customizable parameters make it accessible for traders of all levels.
    - Multi-Currency Capability: Can handle multiple currency pairs, increasing its versatility.

Cons:

• - Repainting Issue: Some users have noted that the indicator repaints, which can lead to misleading signals.
    - Dependence on Other Indicators: Works best when used in conjunction with other reversal indicators.
    - Inconsistent Performance: Mixed reviews suggest that its performance can vary significantly.

Source Code of CyberZingFx Volume​

We don't have access to the original source code of the CyberZingFx Volume robot sold on MQL5. However, based on its description, we have created a sample code that mimics its functionality. This code is available for educational purposes and can be found on easytradingforum.com. Note that the EASY Trading Team does not sell the CyberZingFx Volume robot; we only provide a code based on its description.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download CyberZingFx Volume Robot for Free​

If you have any questions about the code or need further assistance, feel free to ask. Remember, this is a sample code created by the EASY Trading Team based on the description of the CyberZingFx Volume robot available on MQL5. For the original robot, visit forexroboteasy.com.

In conclusion, while the CyberZingFx Volume robot shows promise, its effectiveness is still up for debate. As always, I encourage traders to test it thoroughly and share their results on forums. Your feedback is invaluable in refining these automated trading systems.

Attachments

• CyberZingFx Volume.mq5
    7 KB · Views: 0
Oh, look at this shiny new toy! Finally, an advisor that doesn't just spit out random numbers. This one actually nails market reversals like a pro! It’s like a sniper compared to the built-in volume indicator in MT4, which is more like a blindfolded dart thrower. This bad boy has seriously upped my trading game. Anyone still using that built-in garbage needs to wake up and smell the profits!

It would be fantastic if the indicator didn't hog so many resources. This way, I could combine it with other indicators across multiple pairs like EURUSD, GBPAUD, and EURNZD without my system feeling like it's running a marathon. Efficiency, my friends, is the name of the game!

A fantastic advisor that nails market reversals with precision. It has seamlessly integrated into my trading strategy, outperforming the built-in volume indicator in MT4 by a mile. Truly a game-changer for my trading approach.