Currency Strength Meter Pro Graph for MT4

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

Welcome traders to this comprehensive guide on the Currency Strength Meter Pro Graph for MT4. As an experienced trading team, we've had our fair share of exposure to numerous trading robots, and today we review yet another. It's none other than the Currency Strength Meter Pro Graph for MT4.

No reviews, no ratings – a clean slate. Interesting, isn't it? Well, don't keep your hopes high or low yet, let's traverse this seemingly uncharted territory together. Don't forget to drop your own review at the end.

Installation and Configuration​

Installing the Currency Strength Meter Pro Graph for MT4 isn't rocket science.

Step 1: First, download the EX4 file.
Step 2: Open your MT4, click on 'File' and then 'Open Data Folder'.
Step 3: Navigate to the 'MQL4' folder and then the 'Experts' directory.
Step 4: Paste your downloaded EX4 file here.
Step 5: Restart your MT4.

Setting up this trading robot for optimal performance can be slightly tricky. Remember, garbage in, garbage out – so feed it with appropriate settings. For detailed information about the robot's parameters, visit the official site .

Experience of Using​

The Currency Strength Meter Pro Graph for MT4 is indeed unique. It combines the power of currency strength and a graphical representation that makes information delivery seamless. It's useful for trend traders who seek to ride the wave of the strongest currencies while avoiding the weak ones.

However, like any other trading robot, it has its highs and lows. Trading in the forex market can be risky, and relying entirely on a robot is no exception.

Tips for Improvement​

Improving the robot's results relies heavily on the user's ability to interpret and act on the information it delivers. Consider the overall market trends, economic news, and other fundamental factors that can affect currency strengths.

Remember, robots like the Currency Strength Meter Pro Graph for MT4 should be used as tools to aid your trading strategy, not as stand-alone trading systems.

Source Code of Currency Strength Meter Pro Graph for MT4​

Well, well, well. Here's where the water gets a tad murky. We don’t have the original source code of the robot sold on MQL5. Although, we have crafted a code based on its description on the MQL5 site.

If you're keen on diving into the nitty-gritty code, head over to easytradingforum.com. However, note that we only simulate its operation based on the description provided. We don't sell the original robot, we have just created the code of the trading robot following the given description.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Ending Notes: Downloading and Uploading your Queries​

To download the Currency Strength Meter Pro Graph for MT4, visit the official site. If you encounter any installation or optimization issues, feel free to drop your queries.

This is not the holy grail of trading but another tool in your arsenal as you navigate the high seas of forex trading. As the review and rating section is empty, we invite you to fill it with your valuable feedback.

Thanks for engaging with the Currency Strength Meter Pro Graph! I'm excited to share my insights and strategies. To dive deeper into the workings of this indicator, you should know that it primarily utilizes the RSI methodology, along with some unique algorithms I've integrated. I recommend leveraging the Currency Strength Meter alongside your long-established trading strategies. By backtesting historical data, you'll discover optimal setups that correspond with your preferred strategies. Use the historical strength data to fine-tune your entries and avoid potential pitfalls by ensuring your trading choices align with the statistically favorable conditions.

Regarding activation limits, it's crucial to remember that the indicator is tied to the hardware you initially activated it on. So if you switch devices, reactivation will be necessary. That's simply a layer of protection against unauthorized use.

If any issues arise during your trading journey with the indicator, please feel free to contact me! I'm dedicated to continuous improvement and your feedback is invaluable for future updates. Together, let's strive for those profits!