Consolidation Bar mw

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

Welcome to another fantastical albeit skeptical exploration of a trading robot. This time, we have the Consolidation Bar mw, purportedly an excellent trading companion. But, as a seasoned trader and MQL5 programmer, it's my job to dissect this claim. Before we delve into the specifics of what the Consolidation Bar mw does, I would like to mention that we have yet to come across any user reviews or ratings for this product. It's a somewhat virgin territory.

Description of functions​

The Consolidation Bar mw essentially is an automated trading system. The robot employs an algorithm to identify price consolidation bars or zones, which is then followed by a breakout. The core of its strategy is to capitalize on the price movements that occur after the breakouts. It can works with any type of financial instrument and boasts an automatic lot size adjusting feature.

Analysis of results​

Without any available reviews or ratings, we find ourselves staring into an empty abyss. I'm afraid even the details on the official site don't paint a vivid enough picture of its performance over the past year. After all, we do love concrete data. However, based on the strategy it's purported to employ, it could perform well during high market volatility period, but the lack of specific backtesting results doesn't exactly inspire confidence.

Pros and cons​

The Consolidation Bar mw seems to be a simple yet potentially powerful robot. It has the potential to do great in volatile markets and its automatic lot size feature could be a boon for many traders. However, the lack of user reviews and ratings is glaring. It puts us in a bind, not knowing whether to trust unverified results or not.

Source code of Consolidation Bar mw​

I must stress that the actual source code of the original Consolidation Bar mw sold on MQL5 is not known to us. However, we can, and do, create code based on the robot's description from the MQL5 site. If you happen to have any questions about this code, feel free to ask. Just remember, it's a rendition from easytradingforum.com, not the actual MQL5 sold product. We at EASY Trading Team don't sell the Consolidation Bar mw. We merely provide the code based on its description.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download Consolidation Bar mw for your trading adventure​

Every trader's journey is unique. If you're interested in trying out the Consolidation Bar mw, do share your experience on the forums. After all, a detailed review could be the missing piece in our critical dissection of the robot. We strongly encourage users to explore, share, and engage in vibrant discussions.

Remember, as with everything in trading, due diligence is key. Happy trading!