Case Automat

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

Trading in the forex market requires a combination of advanced strategies and tested methods. Not all possess the ability or time to track the markets continuously. Enter the realm of automated trading robots. Let's take an in-depth look into one such robot, the Case Automat. It's a claimant to the throne of automation, but it's yet to make a king's impression. There's absolutely no feedback from users or any rating to judge its performance, which makes Analyse Case Automat a challenging job. But we SHALL!

Description of functions​

Case Automat markets itself as a flexible algorithmic trader. It provides users with a variety of trading options, from aggressive trading to conservative approaches. What I find interesting is its purported ability to adapt to a wide range of market conditions. That's a big claim to make without any evidence or user testimony. I must remind you that in the trading world, caution is a virtue, not skepticism.

Its primary features that caught my eye are automated lot management, risk management, trailing stops, and quick responsiveness to changes in market conditions. While these features sound excellent, without rigorous testing and without sufficient user feedback, it's like a treasure chest full of unknowns.

Analysis of results​

Alright, folks, let me be straight here. There's no substantial data we can use for a comprehensive analysis of Case Automat's performance. The website mentions some performance data, but I am not one to take things at face value. So, it's a moment for you, the traders, to step up and share your experiences and results.

Pros and cons​

Pros:
  • Flexibility to trade aggressively or conservatively
  • Adapts to a wide range of market conditions
  • Trailing stops feature

Cons:
  • Lack of user feedback and ratings
  • Limited verifiable performance data
  • Uncertain reliability of the algorithm

Source code of Case Automat​

Traders, remember, we don't know the actual source code of the original robot sold on MQL5. However, we can make a code based on the description from the MQL5 website, where this algorithm is sold. If you have any questions about this code, feel free to ask at easytradingforum.com. This is just an example code based on the description of the Case Automat robot being sold on MQL5. The EASY Trading Team neither sells the Case Automat nor endorses it.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download Case Automat from Reliable Sources​

If you're curious about Case Automat and want to risk a test drive, be sure to download it from trustworthy sources. Remember, we, at EASY Trading Team, don't sell Case Automat. But, we have provided code for a trading robot based on its description. Let's use this platform to share our insights, thoughts, and experiences. Until next time, happy trading!