CAP Zone Recovery EA PRO

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

When it comes to evaluating trading robots like the CAP Zone Recovery EA PRO, skepticism is always a good starting point. This bot has a mixed reputation based on user reviews, and while it boasts a rating of 3.95, let's dive deeper into its actual performance and see if it's worth your attention—or your money.

Description of Features​

CAP Zone Recovery EA PRO markets itself as a sophisticated tool designed to automate trading strategies, promising to recover losing trades with a unique zone recovery mechanism. Here are the main features it claims to offer:

• Zone Recovery Algorithm: This is the core feature, designed to turn losing trades into winners by creating automated hedge orders.
  • Multiple Trading Modes: Including Hedge and Non-Hedge modes for different trading strategies.
  • Customizable Settings: Allows users to tweak parameters to fit their individual trading styles.
  • Risk Management: Claims to offer robust risk management options.
  • Support for Different Brokers: Compatible across various brokers with specific customization options.

Analysis of Results​

Reviewing the last year of its performance, the results have been a mixed bag. Users like Satyr gave it rave reviews, largely driven by the author's support rather than the bot's performance. On the flip side, multiple users reported serious issues:

• Vitalij Boev pointed out a critical malfunction in loss settings, resulting in significant financial loss.
  • Boand74 highlighted an error in the non-hedge mode that can burn through your account.
  • luiguiluigui couldn't even optimize the set files and asked for help from other users.

Clearly, there's a discrepancy between expectations and reality, and such red flags can't be ignored.

Pros and Cons​

Pros:

• Customizable settings for diverse trading strategies.
  • Zone Recovery Algorithm could potentially turn losing trades around.
  • Compatible with multiple brokers.

Cons:

• Risk management issues could lead to significant losses, as reported by users.
  • Errors in non-hedge mode.
  • Need for optimized set files, which aren't readily available.
  • Questionable support from the author.

Original CAP Zone Recovery EA PRO Source Code​

One glaring issue is that we do not have access to the original source code of CAP Zone Recovery EA PRO. It’s sold on MQL5, and without seeing the actual code, it's tough to verify the claims. However, our team at EASY Trading Team has created a code based on its description. It's essential to discuss these aspects in detail before purchasing or using any EA.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download CAP Zone Recovery EA PRO Trading Robot​

If you're interested in diving into the world of automated trading with CAP Zone Recovery EA PRO, you might want to discuss it further on Forex Robot Easy's forum. Share your experiences, settings, and optimization results to get the most out of this trading bot.

If you have any questions about the code, feel free to ask. Remember, the code we've generated is based on the description of the robot available on MQL5, and we do not sell CAP Zone Recovery EA PRO. It's always best to proceed with caution and thoroughly test any EA in a demo environment before going live.

I'm all about sharing my trading journey and strategies! If you're looking for any support or have suggestions, don't hesitate to connect with [email protected] for top-notch assistance from Capilta Business Solutions!

I observed some quirks while testing the EA with the default settings on EURUSD M30. Interestingly, I've noticed a cap at four orders; it's either 0.01, 0.02, 0.04, or 0.08 lots, but I never see a 0.16 lot in my trading statistics. The outcome tends to stack up on the 0.08 lot, and if that fails, all bets are off. To tweak this and allow for a maximum of ten orders before ceasing operations, what adjustments to the settings should I consider?