BoxChart MT4

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

So, you're interested in the trading robot BoxChart MT4. No surprises here; robots like these claim to make your trading game smooth and profitable. But can they really do that? With a rating of 4.57 and mixed user reviews, it's worth giving this bot a closer look. We'll walk through its installation, setup, and some tips you won't find in the manual. If you're ready, let's roll.

Installation and Setup​

Let's cut to the chase. Installing and configuring the BoxChart MT4 is straightforward. Here's how you can do it:

• Download the BoxChart MT4: First, head to forexroboteasy.com and download the BoxChart MT4.
  • Open MT4: Fire up your MetaTrader 4 platform.
  • File > Open Data Folder: Head to File and then Open Data Folder.
  • Navigate to MQL4 > Experts: In the data folder, go to 'MQL4' and then click on 'Experts.'
  • Copy the EA: Paste the downloaded EA file into the 'Experts' folder.
  • Restart MT4: Close and reopen MetaTrader 4 to see the EA in the navigator window.
  • Attach to Chart: Drag and drop the BoxChart EA onto your desired chart.
  • Configure Settings: Set up the parameters to match your trading strategy.
  • Enable AutoTrading: Make sure the 'AutoTrading' button is green.

And voila, you're all set. Easy as pie, right?

Experience Using BoxChart MT4​

Ah, the real deal. Using BoxChart MT4 has been a mixed bag. While some traders like Vitali Kadel and 808 rave about its performance, there are others like jac435 scratching their heads. If you're the kind to think a magic wand exists in trading, think again.

The robot does what it’s supposed to do—when configured correctly, it can track market movements and execute trades. But dummy-proof, it is not. Expect a learning curve, and don’t be surprised if you have to tweak the settings multiple times to get desirable results.

Tips to Enhance Performance​

Everyone loves a few insider tips, and we've got some for you:

• Backtest Rigorously: Before jumping in with real money, run extensive backtests. Ensure your setup performs well historically.
  • Regular Updates: Keep an eye out for updates. Evgeny seems diligent about that, as pointed out by 808.
  • Adjust Settings Over Time: Market conditions change; your settings should evolve too.
  • Monitor CPU Usage: Surprisingly, this bot doesn't hog all your CPU, making it a viable option for multi-taskers.
  • User Support: When in doubt, ask for help. Forums and user communities can be invaluable.

Source Code of BoxChart MT4​

Let's address the elephant in the room: the source code of BoxChart MT4. Spoiler alert – we don't have the original code. But don’t fret; we've crafted a similar code based on its description and functionalities as listed on MQL5.

This is a disclaimer: The code we provide is created by us, the EASY Trading Team, based on publicly available information. We do not sell the BoxChart MT4 robot; we only offer a coded version inspired by its described features. If you have questions about the code, feel free to ask.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download the Trading Robot BoxChart MT4​

Now, if you're intrigued and want to get your hands dirty with BoxChart MT4, you can download it from forexroboteasy.com. Remember, the devil is in the details, and proper setup is key.

Happy trading, or at least, less painful losing!

It's incredibly frustrating that this is the second indicator I can't download this week! Everything is fine on my end — I have ample funds in my MQL account. It seems there's an issue with the MQL authentication protocol that needs urgent attention!

As an avid follower of the FxRobotEasy system, I appreciate the efforts put into developing this indicator. However, I'm left wanting more clarity on trading recommendations and a detailed algorithm for using it effectively. The current information feels a bit lacking. It would be great to have comprehensive guidelines to maximize its potential!