BF Scalper PRO

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

Let's discuss the BF Scalper PRO, a trading robot that's received varying feedback from users. While some claim high success rates and excellent support, we're here to take a deeper dive into its functionality, performance, and overall effectiveness.

Description of Features​

BF Scalper PRO is designed as a scalping robot, which means it attempts to capitalize on small price changes. Here are some key features:

• Scalping Strategy: Targets small price movements, typically during low volatility periods.
  • Risk Management: Includes settings for stop loss and take profit to manage risk.
  • Customizable Settings: Parameters for trade frequency, lot size, and more.
  • Compatibility: Works on MetaTrader 4 and 5.
  • Support: Claims of excellent support from the developer.

Performance Analysis​

User reviews and historical performance data are crucial in evaluating any trading robot. Let's see what users have to say:

• User gabijlo claims a 90% win rate.
  • User manu_duv is cautiously optimistic but hasn't provided any concrete results yet.
  • User fjtully has backtested the robot over three years and finds it worth the purchase.
  • User tedkuo appreciates the service but provides no details on performance.
  • User tieunguu outright calls it the best scalper, which is quite a bold statement.

From these reviews, it appears that users are generally satisfied. However, anecdotes are not a substitute for hard data. For detailed statistics, you can visit here.

Pros and Cons​

Every trading robot has its strengths and weaknesses. Here are a few for BF Scalper PRO:

Pros:
  • High user satisfaction.
  • Customizable settings.
  • Strong support from the developer.

Cons:
  • Lack of concrete, verifiable performance data.
  • Reliance on user reviews, which can be biased.
  • Scalping strategies can be risky and subject to market conditions.

Conclusion​

BF Scalper PRO appears to have a solid user base and supportive developer, but as always, approach with caution. Verify performance through extensive backtesting and small live trades.

Source Code of BF Scalper PRO​

We don't have access to the original source code for BF Scalper PRO sold on MQL5. However, based on its description, we can create a similar trading algorithm. If you have any questions regarding the code, feel free to ask.

Note that the EASY Trading Team does not sell BF Scalper PRO; we only provide a code based on its description.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download the BF Scalper PRO - Comprehensive Review​

For those interested in downloading BF Scalper PRO, visit this link for more details. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to discuss them on our forum at easytradingforum.com.

As a seasoned trader, I appreciate the nuances of the news filter feature embedded in the EA. It's interesting to observe how this tool, when kept off by default, acts as a double-edged sword. While it can help navigate around tumultuous market events, it also runs the risk of skipping potentially lucrative trades when activated. Thus, I find that exercising discretion in its usage allows for a balanced trading strategy that aligns with my investment goals.

I’ve been diving into the Grid System lately and I must say, it’s quite a fascinating approach. The way it capitalizes on market volatility without a fixed direction intrigues me. It's a gamble worth considering!