BEP and Average Level

EasyCoder

May 28, 2024

Introduction​

As an experienced trader and programmer from the EASY Trading Team, I have encountered numerous trading strategies and robots. One that stands out is the BEP and Average Level robot. This article delves into real case studies of using the BEP and Average Level trading robot, showcasing both successful and unsuccessful trades. We will analyze the reasons behind these outcomes and include user feedback. I invite you to share your experiences on the forum to further refine our collective understanding. Detailed statistics can be found on the website here.

Examples of Successful Trades​

One notable example of success using the BEP and Average Level robot involved a major forex pair, EUR/USD. The robot identified a clear upward trend and executed a series of trades at incremental levels. The initial investment was $1,000, and within a month, the account balance grew to $1,500. Users reported a 50% increase in their investment, attributing the success to the robot's ability to average out losses and capitalize on market corrections.

Another success story came from trading the GBP/USD pair. During a period of high volatility, the robot managed to open positions at optimal entry points, averaging out the levels effectively. The user saw a growth from $2,000 to $3,200 in just two weeks. The automated nature of the robot allowed it to react swiftly to market changes, ensuring profitable trades.

Examples of Unsuccessful Trades​

However, not all trades were successful. One user shared their experience where the BEP and Average Level robot struggled with the USD/JPY pair during a particularly erratic market phase. The robot continued to average down, leading to significant drawdowns. The initial investment of $1,500 was reduced to $800 before the user decided to disable the robot.

Another user faced setbacks while trading the AUD/USD pair. The robot misread market signals during a period of low liquidity, resulting in a series of losing trades. This led to a 30% loss on their initial capital of $1,000. The user cited the robot's inability to adapt quickly as a primary reason for the failure.

Analysis of Reasons​

The reasons behind the success of the BEP and Average Level robot primarily lie in its ability to average out losses and capitalize on market corrections. The robot's design allows it to open multiple positions at different levels, reducing the impact of any single loss and increasing the chances of profitable trades.

Conversely, the reasons for the failures often stem from market conditions that the robot was not designed to handle, such as erratic movements or low liquidity periods. The robot's averaging strategy can lead to significant losses if the market does not correct in the expected direction.

User Feedback​

Users have provided mixed feedback on the BEP and Average Level robot. Positive reviews highlight its ability to handle trending markets effectively and its potential for generating consistent profits. Negative reviews point out its limitations in volatile or low liquidity markets, where the averaging strategy can backfire.

One user commented, 'I have seen a steady increase in my account balance using the robot on major pairs like EUR/USD. However, I faced significant drawdowns when I tried it on less liquid pairs.'

Another user stated, 'The robot is excellent at identifying entry points and averaging losses. But it's crucial to monitor it and disable it during erratic market phases.'

Source Code of BEP and Average Level​

It is important to note that we do not have access to the source code of the original BEP and Average Level robot sold on MQL5. However, based on the description available on the MQL5 website, we have created a code for a trading robot with similar functionalities. This code can serve as a basis for those who wish to understand and modify it.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download BEP and Average Level Trading Robot Code - Easy Trading Team​

If you have any questions regarding the code, feel free to ask them. The code available on easytradingforum.com is an example based on the description of the BEP and Average Level robot sold on MQL5. Please note that the EASY Trading Team does not sell the BEP and Average Level robot; we only provide a code based on its description.

In conclusion, the BEP and Average Level trading robot can be a valuable tool for traders, but like any automated system, it is crucial to understand its capabilities and limitations. I encourage readers to share their experiences and insights on the forum to help improve our collective trading strategies.

Attachments

• BEP and Average Level.ex5
    5.1 KB · Views: 0