Bands Sniper

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

In the vast ocean of automated trading systems, Bands Sniper claims to be a profitable bot. As a professional trader and MQL5 programmer in the EASY Trading Team, I decided to assess this robot's efficacy without letting a rating of 5 and positive user comments sway my judgement. Let's dive in.

Description of Functions​

Bands Sniper is a Forex trading robot that utilizes the Bollinger Bands strategy, which is renowned within the trading community for its versatility and reliability. To further refine its performance, this EA incorporates other indicators and filters as per the user comment from 'jjjb'. However, the exact nature of these filters remains concealed.

Analysis of Results​

On analysing the results over the past year at https://forexroboteasy.com/trading-robot/bands-sniper/, I observed that Bands Sniper has maintained a reasonable profit curve. The numbers seem promising, but as seasoned traders would agree, past performance is not always indicative of future results.

Pros and Cons​

Pros:

• 1. Uses the Bollinger Bands strategy: a universally recognized and trusted forex trading strategy.
    2. Has a certain degree of flexibility and adaptability due to user-defined filters.
    3. Has performed well over the last year.
    4. Positive user feedback.

Cons:

• 1. The exact functionality of the EA is not transparent.
    2. The EA's adaptability depends on the user's understanding and manual setting of filters.
    3. Past performance does not guarantee future results.

Source Code of Bands Sniper​

While we don't have access to the original source code of Bands Sniper, it's entirely possible to create a similar system based on its description from the MQL5 site where it's currently sold. If you have any questions about the code, feel free to discuss on our forum at easytradingforum.com.

Note: This is merely a code example from our team and is not the actual Bands Sniper EA that's for sale on the MQL5 site. EASY Trading Team does not sell the Bands Sniper EA. We merely provide a code snippet based on its public description.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Downloading Bands Sniper - A Profitable Forex Trading Robot​

To conclude, Bands Sniper has aroused a certain level of curiosity within the trading community with its performance records and user reviews. We encourage further discussion and sharing of results using this trading robot. Feel free to pose your thoughts, queries or your own results using Bands Sniper on our forum at easytradingforum.com.

Remember, in trading, there's no such thing as a perfect strategy. Always keep an open mind, stay patient, and above all, enjoy the process.

Attachments

• Bands Sniper.mq5
    2.6 KB · Views: 0
Just snagged the indicator. Now, where's that elusive instruction manual? I'm ready to dive into this without delay!