Baby WPR

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

Alright, let's talk about the trading robot Baby WPR. I've seen my fair share of trading bots, and let me tell you, it's not easy to impress me. The Baby WPR, however, has been getting some rave reviews, so let's dive into it.

Description of Functions​

Baby WPR leverages the Williams Percent Range (WPR) indicator to make its trading decisions. The WPR is essentially a momentum indicator that measures overbought and oversold levels. The robot claims to trigger buy and sell orders based on the WPR crossing certain thresholds. It also boasts of stop-loss and take-profit settings to minimize risk and maximize returns.

• Uses Williams Percent Range (WPR) indicator
  • Automated buy/sell orders
  • Stop-loss and take-profit settings
  • Customizable parameters

Analysis of Results​

So, how did the Baby WPR fare over the past year? According to the statistics available on this site, the robot has shown a relatively consistent performance with modest gains. It’s not a mind-blowing profit machine but performs steadily enough. User reviews seem to back this up:

• ChowTaiFook gave it a 5-star rating and simply said, test good.
  • David Zita was more descriptive, also giving it 5 stars and mentioning that WPR is underrated and can yield great profit with the right settings.

Strengths and Weaknesses​

Pros:

• Uses a reliable and straightforward indicator: WPR.
  • Positive user feedback.
  • Customizable settings.

Cons:

• Not a high-profit maker; expect steady, not stellar, returns.
  • Dependent on the effectiveness of WPR, which may not suit all market conditions.
  • The true efficiency depends heavily on user settings.

Conclusion​

I remain skeptical about any trading robot being the holy grail, and Baby WPR is no exception. However, it does appear to be a solid choice for those looking to automate their trading with a reliable indicator. The user feedback is encouraging, but as always, caution should be exercised. If you’ve tried Baby WPR, why not share your experiences? Let’s discuss it on the forum and see what collective wisdom we can gather.

Source Code of Baby WPR​

We don't have access to the original source code of the Baby WPR robot sold on MQL5. However, you can create a similar robot based on the public description available. If you have any questions about the code, feel free to ask. Note that the following example code is from easytradingforum.com and is inspired by the description of the Baby WPR robot sold on MQL5. EASY Trading Team does not sell the Baby WPR robot; we have merely created a code based on its description.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download Baby WPR Trading Robot - Free Version Available​

Looking to get your hands on the Baby WPR robot? Visit this link to download the robot. If you have any questions or need help, don’t hesitate to reach out. Remember, this robot is a product of the EASY Trading Team based on public descriptions and not the original sold on MQL5.

I appreciate the bot's capabilities! However, it would be fantastic if you could consider integrating stop loss and take profit features in the next version. Relying solely on the WPR exit for stop loss is impacting our potential gains.