B4N1 New Wave

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

B4N1 New Wave is a Multicurrency Expert Advisor for Metatrader 4, boasting advanced machine learning algorithms, neural networks, and MACD patterns. It promises to predict market movements with high accuracy. The EA has garnered a rating of 4.5, but let's not get carried away by the numbers just yet. Let's dive into the nitty-gritty of what this robot can actually do.

Description of Features​

B4N1 New Wave comes packed with features that, on paper, look impressive. It offers customizable trading hours, allowing traders to set specific times for the EA to operate. The multicurrency trading capability means you can diversify your portfolio by trading multiple currency pairs simultaneously. The EA is designed to work across all timeframes, but it is optimized for the M1 timeframe. With intuitive settings, even novice traders can configure the EA to meet their specific needs.

Performance Analysis​

User reviews suggest a mixed bag of experiences. One user, fabio986, complains about the EA not opening positions on a USDJPY chart, even after tweaking the settings. On the flip side, danielplotzke, a seasoned trader, claims it's the holy grail for consistent profits with low drawdown. Aleksandr Agrushev adjusted the EA to fit his strategy and is satisfied with the results. The EA's performance seems to hinge heavily on fine-tuning the settings, which could be a double-edged sword.

Pros and Cons​

Pros:
<li>Advanced machine learning and neural networks for market prediction.</li>
<li>Customizable trading hours and multicurrency trading.</li>
<li>Low drawdown as reported by some users.</li>
<li>Free to use, which is a rarity for such sophisticated EAs.</li>

Cons:
<li>Inconsistent performance across different users.</li>
<li>Requires significant fine-tuning to achieve optimal results.</li>
<li>Issues with not opening positions as reported by some users.</li>

Conclusion​

B4N1 New Wave offers a lot of promise with its advanced features and customization options. However, its performance is inconsistent, and it requires a fair amount of tweaking to get it right. If you're willing to put in the effort, it could be a valuable addition to your trading arsenal. But don't expect it to be a magic bullet.

Source Code of B4N1 New Wave​

We don't have access to the original source code of the B4N1 New Wave robot sold on MQL5. However, based on its description, we have created a sample code that mimics its functionalities. If you have any questions about the code, feel free to ask. This is an example code from easytradingforum.com, based on the description of the robot sold on MQL5. Please note that the EASY Trading Team does not sell the B4N1 New Wave robot; we only created a code based on its description.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download B4N1 New Wave Trading Robot

If you have any questions or need further assistance, don't hesitate to discuss this robot on our forum and share your results.

Attachments

• B4N1 New Wave.mq5
    4.9 KB · Views: 0
This isn't even close to backtesting, people. Get your facts straight before you start blabbering.

When configuring stop loss, I always factor in both market volatility and the specific asset's historical behavior. On backtesting, my results showed trades closing at significant losses until I adjusted my stop loss levels to be more dynamic, responding to real-time market conditions rather than fixed points. This approach has significantly improved my trade outcomes.