Auto3M Pro MT4

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

So, you've decided to dive into the world of automated trading with Auto3M Pro MT4. Convenient choice, I'd say. According to our pal Tommi Lepanen, aka aaltotie7, this Expert Advisor (EA) works well in Strategy Tester. But before you get too excited, let's see how to set this thing up and make it work efficiently. Spoiler alert: I might be a bit skeptical about everything, but that's just who I am.

Installation and Setup​

Setting up Auto3M Pro MT4 is straightforward, but let's go through the steps just in case you're new to this game.

• First, download the EA file from here. You'd think this is rocket science, but it's just a click.
  • Open your MetaTrader 4 platform. Go to File and then Open Data Folder.
  • Navigate to the MQL4 folder and then to Experts.
  • Drag and drop the Auto3M Pro EA file into this folder.
  • Restart your MetaTrader 4 platform. If it crashes, well... you missed a step.
  • In your MT4, go to the Navigator panel and find Expert Advisors. Your new toy, Auto3M Pro, should be there.
  • Drag it onto your desired chart and set your parameters. Don’t just go with the default settings; at least pretend you know what you're doing.
  • Enable Algo trading and keep your fingers crossed. Or, you know, actually manage your risk.

Experience With Auto3M Pro MT4​

Ah, the experience. Using Auto3M Pro MT4 is like having a cup of lukewarm coffee—it's fine, but it could be better.

Users have praised its performance in Strategy Tester, but let's not kid ourselves. Backtesting is one thing; real-world trading is another beast. In my usage, I've noticed it performs adequately, but always keep an eye on live performance. Sometimes the markets have a sense of humor, and not the good kind.

Tips for Improving Performance​

Want to squeeze the maximum efficiency out of Auto3M Pro MT4? Here are a few tips:

• Optimize Settings Regularly: Market conditions change, and your EA should adapt. Regularly tweak and optimize the settings based on current market trends.
  • Use a VPS: Hosting your MT4 on a VPS ensures that it runs 24/7 without any interruptions. Because, you know, your home Wi-Fi is about as reliable as a politician's promise.
  • Risk Management: Do I really need to say it? Use proper risk management. Auto3M Pro MT4 isn't some magic money-making machine. Treat it with caution.
  • Diversify: Don't put all your eggs in one basket. Use different EAs or trading strategies to diversify your risk. Auto3M Pro MT4 might be good, but it's not a miracle worker.

Source Code of Auto3M Pro MT4​

Now, let's talk code. The original source code of Auto3M Pro MT4 isn't something you're going to find lying around. It's sold on MQL5, and unless you've got a treasure map, you won't crack it.

We can, however, create a code based on the description and logic available. If you have any questions about the code, feel free to ask. Just remember, our team at EASY Trading Team doesn't sell Auto3M Pro MT4. We only created a sample code inspired by its description for educational purposes.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download Auto3M Pro MT4 Trading Robot​

If you've somehow managed to stay interested this long, maybe you're ready to give Auto3M Pro MT4 a shot. For your convenience, download this trading robot from here.

Remember, it's not about finding the perfect EA; it's about finding one that suits your strategy and risk profile. So, take it for a spin, but always keep your expectations, and your excitement, in check.

It appears that the Trailing Stop feature is malfunctioning. I’ve configured everything correctly, yet it doesn’t activate when it should. This functionality is crucial for effective trade management. Without it, the risk to profits is significantly higher.